All That Jazz ...

A heartwarming article in the guardian ..
The album showed up
A heartwarming article in the guardian ..
Have heard a few tracks from the album but never knew the backstory. Thanks for sharing.

R-2415019-1310785982.jpeg.jpg

Charles Lloyd and the Marvels..
Album ( Vanished Garden) released in 2018 ..here is the lonesome and lyrical Defiant ...

Just updated the Youtube playlist of this thread - a remarkable 321 videos and counting!

this is amazing nikhil. never knew a YouTube page was made for this. loving this...it's there a way to subscribe to it and get notified what something is added?... i am more into vocal jazz now but big fan of Hubbard, Davis, Coltrane, chet and sonny...

This song reminded me of Search for a New Land!

I personally like the mellow, soothing Jazz from this album by Matthew Halsall, especially 'The Sun in September'. I was wondering if there are folks here who prefer towards "soft" Jazz. The most visible one is from Norah Jones. There is a playlist on Spotify called 'Late Night Jazz' (search for it). I'm not sure what exactly is it called.

I personally like the mellow, soothing Jazz from this album by Matthew Halsall, especially 'The Sun in September'. I was wondering if there are folks here who prefer towards "soft" Jazz. The most visible one is from Norah Jones. There is a playlist on Spotify called 'Late Night Jazz' (search for it). I'm not sure what exactly is it called.
Found this song in Late Night Jazz!

Any questlove fans.. Interesting project..

Attachments

• IMG_20190717_125731.jpg
    IMG_20190717_125731.jpg
    431.2 KB · Views: 6
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back