Allo digione spdif streamer

Karthik mani

I'm having trouble in playing 24 bit songs using Allo digione... What could be the reason..
My Android based volumio app freezes while playing higher bit rate songs

So volumio is installed in the raspberry pi ?
I am confused with you writing Android based
Also what DAC do you use?

it could be an issue with the phone not able to support 24bit streaming, you can test by copying those 24bit files on the pendrive/HDD and play them directly with pendrive connected to Rpi.

Ok
I am not too much aware about Android version of volumio
So what is installed on the raspberry pi which has the digione signature outboard and what DAC do you use

it could be an issue with the phone not able to support 24bit streaming, you can test by copying those 24bit files on the pendrive/HDD and play them directly with pendrive connected to Rpi.
I'm using pendrive with 24 bit songs connected to rpi... Able to play songs also... While playing the songs... I could not use the volumio app in Android phone... It freezes and restarts after the song finishes...

I'm having trouble in playing 24 bit songs using Allo digione... What could be the reason..
My Android based volumio app freezes while playing higher bit rate songs
Are the files stored in a drive connected to the Raspberrypi or on the network

Ok
I am not too much aware about Android version of volumio
So what is installed on the raspberry pi which has the digione signature outboard and what DAC do you use
Volumio is installed in rpi which has Allo digione board not the signature type... BTW I'm using modi multibit dac

I'm using pendrive with 24 bit songs connected to rpi... Able to play songs also... While playing the songs... I could not use the volumio app in Android phone... It freezes and restarts after the song finishes...
ok...try playing it via your PC browser.
You can login to the Volumio with its ipaddress or by typing https://volumio.local

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back