Allo USBridge help

Sunderpalanivel

Guys,

Recently Im reading a lot about Allo products. However the site does not tell how to use it. I have the following question in my mind and any help will be much appreciated.

1) Is it possible to buy fully assembled and pre installed that is plug and play Allo USBridge or is it a DIY only
2) What will be the source connected to Allo. Like do I connect it to my laptop or can I use an USB stick loaded with music
3) SQ wise will it be different from playing music through macbook especially given that the DAC has async USB input that does all the reclocking and jitter correction etc etc..will I still benefit from using the allo product rather than mac ?

Thanks,
Sunder.

The ALLO USBridge is a transport which connects to DACs via USB port.
It natively supports Volumio and Dietpi distros. It ships with either of them of your choice.
The USBridge has a didicated low noise USB port for connecting to your DAC and is sonically superior to PC/mac as per my personal experience.
You can connect hard disk to the additional USB ports to play music or stream via NAS or play from online services like YouTube, radio services and more.
It also supports Rune and other play back solutions.
You can further improve on the performance by switching to linear power supplies.

Did you get in touch with the Indian dealer, diyaudiocart.com?
The owners are on this forum.

The ALLO USBridge is a transport which connects to DACs via USB port.
It natively supports Volumio and Dietpi distros. It ships with either of them of your choice.
The USBridge has a didicated low noise USB port for connecting to your DAC and is sonically superior to PC/mac as per my personal experience.
You can connect hard disk to the additional USB ports to play music or stream via NAS or play from online services like YouTube, radio services and more.
It also supports Rune and other play back solutions.
You can further improve on the performance by switching to linear power supplies.
Thanks. Can we remotely control the unit using an app for selecting playlist, play, stop etc ?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back