Aloha people, i come in pieces.

bobbypawar

First off lemme say how happy I am to have found this community. I am by no means an audiophile, but I do love my music. Recently I became the proud papa of four siblings: a Quad 99 CDs, a Quad pre-amp, a Quad 909 power amp and AAD Silver Reference 7 speakers. Now, I am not saying my own daughter doesn't bring me as much joy or greater, it's just that these babies sound a helluva lot better than her. Cheers.:clapping:

Welcome to the Forum, Bobby. What was the total cost of the Purchase and from where you purchased? Some pics of your QUAD set-up please :).

Enjoy!!

Aloha ?auinal?. Welcome aboard!

Not familiar with your speakers but from the rest of the gear, its hard to believe you don't have the least of audiophilia in you. An ardent music enthusiast perhaps?

Cheers.

First off lemme say how happy I am to have found this community. I am by no means an audiophile, but I do love my music. Recently I became the proud papa of four siblings: a Quad 99 CDs, a Quad pre-amp, a Quad 909 power amp and AAD Silver Reference 7 speakers. Now, I am not saying my own daughter doesn't bring me as much joy or greater, it's just that these babies sound a helluva lot better than her. Cheers.:clapping:

WELCOME BUDDY, i like ur sense of humour.

that brought the longest word in the English language on my face
?
?
?
i mean SMILES

"Smiles". Because there is a mile between its first and last letters!:lol::D:yahoo:

Last edited:

Guys he is Talking about AAD Silver Reference 7 speakers :yahoo: Its flagship model stronger than tanks.
And NAD Pre amps and Power amps with source nothing less than Quad 99CD.
Ohh Please make me your 6th Sibling.:D

Thanks for the welcome. it warmed the cockles of my heart, although today my wife would tell you I don't have one.

I got the gear from Kshitij of Designer Audio. A shut out to Rajeev Raja, who my advisor on this endeavour. The sound is killer. I heard 'Somewhere over the rainbow' last night and there were tears in stealing down my eyes.

I will post pics in a coupla days.

Cheers
Bobby:yahoo:

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back