Altec Lansing MX5021E or Norge 4242 ?

Congrats!!
Enjoy....
BTW, how about Norge 2030T?
Any one using it? The cost? Is it good to buy?
Has Mr Bajaj started to give options for Remote? I think all his products are with out remote!

They stopped making the T model.Its the 2030 with a built in Radio receiver. There are options for a remote but they are giving a philips remote with only the volume button working :indifferent14: See the 2030 is not audiophile grade, so think about it only if you want something much better than the combo units sold by sony/samsung etc. If you want serious quality then go for "Reference 2000" at 11.5K

Congratulations! Its a wonderful feeling, isn't it? Savour the moment.

3 days flat, and you got your hifi setup. You are every salesman's dream customer and am sure Laxman must be a pleasantly surprised!

Are you still using the sony speakers or did you pick up their bookshelfs?

Cheers.

Infact with a budget of only 6K i am every hifi equipment salesman's nightmare :lol: I am still using the Sony speaker and they are doing a very good job but i am saving up for decent bookshelfs early next year maybe Wharfedale's 9.2, Mordaunt or a Norge pair. I had auditioned the MD75 and found it very decent.

i agree with you the Norge amps are indeed excellent products.For my next upgrade I may even consider their bookshelf speakers.
They really need dealers outside Mumbai for their speakers.
One of the reasons why I didnt even consider them while buying my whar fedale 9.2 with norge 2060.

BTW did you hear their Nano and Millenium bookshelves??

I heard the Nano and was not impressed. I am not sure why any one would buy it when the much better MD75 which is slightly bigger and only about Rs.1500 more expensive exists. Nope they did not have the Millenium with them at the time I was there. I don't understand why they don't have many dealers across the country. Maybe because their manufactering facilities are very basic and won't be able to meet the demand of a larger area.

Last edited:
The Altecs earlier sells MX 5021 and late added MX 5021 E which is cheaper and so much inferior in the sound quality.

From my side, if u can get the mx 5021, its still worth ir but dont go for the E

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back