Amazon.de - amazing service, best prices, same 220V - 5 days delivery

Which seller did you use? I checked out Onkyo 616 in Amazon.de. First of all Amazon themselves dont ship it internationally. I checked out all the other sellers who were selling that particular model on Amazon, and none shipped to India.

Please let me know the seller's name so that I can look him up on Amazon.de

I think Amazon.de still makes sense. Yamaha RX V373 is costing 16k including shipping and custom clearance and the rate in India is min. 25k

Guys,, I guess amazon.de has sensed that its flodding with orders from Indian customers, after a series of Onkyo 609s, JBL ES250 subwoofers and other items were shipped last year.
Now only limited items are for sale and ship to India.
Lets make down a list, especially of the AVRs, Subs, Integrated amps which are still available for shipping to India.
To start with
1. Yamaha 373, which rikhi22s mentioned..

I think Amazon.de still makes sense. Yamaha RX V373 is costing 16k including shipping and custom clearance and the rate in India is min. 25k

My Bad ! The final price is coming to 361 EUR = 26 k. This includes shipping cost of 90 EUR and Import duty of 82k. Not worth odering from amazon.de !!

I guess that link is not the product which you ordered, Its showing "shipping not possible to India" .. It is sold by 3rd party seller MD Sound.
Correct one should be Onkyo TX-NR818 7.2-Kanal AV-Netzwerk-Verstrker (7.2 Kanle, THX Select2 Plus, ISV, HQV, 4K, 180 W/Kanal) silber: Amazon.de: Heimkino, TV & Video
Total comes to 958 euros..

Were you charged bye the customs ..
Which colour amp did you buy..

Hi
I had ordered black colour. DIDNT pay ANYTHING EXTRA
Now its not available directly from amazon.de
Only silver colour is available , but its still a good deal !
nr828 is stripped down version to be launched soon THOUGH it has wifi/bluetooth/4k passthrough
Avs forums has a thread going on,,,better buy nr818 before stocks clear out!
http://www.avsforum.com/t/1472808/onkyo-2013-mid-range-nr-828-is-here

Last edited:
Dear Vine,

I am trying to order through Amazon.de but it shows "can't ship to the address". I wish to order few Av receiver but failed, pl let me know how to do it?

Did anyone inquired about warranty before buying? Will it be valid here India?

International Warranty is not offered. The difference in indian vs amazon prices makes up for any repair costs which might incur later.. its been almost a year all the products (JBL ES250 sub,, onkyo 609 ) are working fine,, touchwood :)

I tried multiple item like (all these item separately)
Onkyo 3500
Kindle
Even Home Theatre cable for EUR 16
Earlier i thought may be stuff sold by amazon qualifies for India shipping, thats why I tried only Kindle of 49 EUR , that too didnt worked.

Can you kindly try and check if it works for you , my shipping address is bangalore..
Many Thanks

It is working. Tried with a Denon AVR (Denon AVR-X1000).

It's worth it or not, that's a different matter.

2akecnt.png

Ordering from Amazon.de is no more chip as it was before 2 years.

Import duty and shipping cost has increased lot now.

I thin you will get it at better price in India.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back