Amazon.de - amazing service, best prices, same 220V - 5 days delivery

I am not sure this has anything do with import charges. The increase was more in Shipping & Handling and now it is based on weight instead of fixed 40 Euro for all international countries.

Following link provides how shipping is calculated:
Amazon.de shipping charges

Those are the tricky .. however my comment was based on the guess work .

No matter what it is now one apple is priced as 2apple + 1 banana.

It is like the indian share market , where the broeker lobby move the indexes and blamed on the "weak global cues" :p

Recently I bought the Denon 1912 from amazon.de and I am really impressed by the service. I ordered it on 23rd Feb and today on 27th Feb the products are delivered at home in Bangalore. And one of the best deals as Denon 1912 comes just under 30K.

There is no breakage or anything. Everything is in perfect working condition.

And the best thing is all equipment is same 220V and there is no need to change even the plug, as the plug is 2 point Indian type!.

I had ordered a small subwoofer and few cables alongwith and all reached in 2 packages in perfect condition.

Also, noticed that shipping mostly remains the same at 40 euro, so you can order more together and save overall cost rather then multiple orders.

Hi Vine,

Will it be a good idea to order Monitor Floorstanding speakers through Amazon.de? They are offering it at half price. I am worried about the customs clearance because of the size of the shipment...the cost would be under Euro 200 including shipmet. Please share your thoughts.

Translated version of mail that I received from Amazon.de today. :clapping:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good day,

Amazon.de informed about your credit.

We confirm the refund of 29.46 for your order 303-497XXXX-XXXXXXX.

The refund applies to the following item (s):

**** Item: Heco Victa 700 selection 3-way bass reflex floorstanding speakers (160/280 watts) black
**** Quantity: 1
**** ASIN: XXXXXXXXXXXX
**** Because of the refund: export tariff cut

**** And so is the composition of the refund:
******** Export Charge Refund: 29.46

The refund is as listed below:

* On your credit card [expires: X/XXXX]: 29.46

This amount was dependent on the used method of payment and there will appear as a credit when your bank has processed your credit.

If you have questions, please visit our help pages:
http://www.amazon.de/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=504874

Thank you for shopping at Amazon.de.

Hi Anuj,

I am looking to buy the same product through amazon.de. Could you please share your thoughts on the Shipement, Customs clearance, quality of the speakers etc?

Hi Vine,

Will it be a good idea to order Monitor Floorstanding speakers through Amazon.de? They are offering it at half price. I am worried about the customs clearance because of the size of the shipment...the cost would be under Euro 200 including shipmet. Please share your thoughts.

The price given by amazon is the final price at the time of check out includes shipping/customs/etc., so do not bother about the clearance. It would be done by them as they are collecting the appropriate fees from you.

Thanks

ok whilst this might sound silly, but how do u guys make a final purchase? I have registered myself and put in my indian address. But everytime i add something to the basket and checkout, i get an error saying that the item cannot be shipped at the current address. Now why is this happening? Im put up in mumbai. What am i doing wrong here?

ok whilst this might sound silly, but how do u guys make a final purchase? I have registered myself and put in my indian address. But everytime i add something to the basket and checkout, i get an error saying that the item cannot be shipped at the current address. Now why is this happening? Im put up in mumbai. What am i doing wrong here?

There is a plug-in for google chrome to check whether the item can be shipped to India or not. Most probably you are adding those items which cannot be shipped to India. Check it out.

thanks

Try the plug in.
You'll realize that none of the discounted items are being shipped any longer :mad:

It's not worth it anymore. Sorry to break the bad news.

From the previous posts i did understand that it aint working no more. But the fact that there r still queries coming up on this thread kinda caught my attention.

Can you advice me, should I buy home theater system from Gloabal easy buy service of ebay. its costing me Rs 58000.Is it safe to get it from power seller status on global easy buy service of e bay.

^^ Which home theater? If you are buying from ebay US, the you will need a 110V step down transformer also.

just glanced at this post. please note that this is applicable only when amazon.de itself is selling the goods. this is not applicable on third party sellers on amazon.de.

Yes thats correct and you can come to this final check out page with the details of the shipping/customs only if the item can be shipped to India. Otherwise the purchase is stopped at the shipping address stage itself.

Thanks

Yamaha rx-v473 is showing final price as 325 (23,551), is it good deal ?

The seller has to be amazon.de to get the final price... The seller u are looking at does not collect customs, so be ready to shell out a lot more than 24k... If u select amazon.de as the seller, u get the final price including customs which is 454 ... At this price it's totally not worth getting from there... Don't assume ur final price is going to be 24k... It's gonna be closer to 32-35k with customs...

Hi There,
I tried the same product in amazon.de just to see if its working, since i intend to order more to india.
Unfortunately, it says that it cannot be shipped to Chennai.

:(((

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back