Amazon Export Sales LLC

plasmoid

Hi all...Has anyone bought anything from this seller on Amazon.in? Supposed to be located in Seattle, USA. Customs duty deposit is included in the price. Delivery is through Aramex. There is no feedback on this seller like for others. Just wanted to know if any forum member has any experience buying from them. Thanks in advance.

This seller is Amazon itself. That's actually the branch that handles the exports. I do have a very good experience buying from them, but i have ordered only small/lightweight items only, such as Bluray disc's , Universal remote, Bluray Player. Aramex delivery is good in my area also.
They charge everything in advance , the customs duty is a rough estimate as they say (but is correct most of the time), they also refund the amount in case they overcharged the customs duty.

This seller is Amazon itself. That's actually the branch that handles the exports. I do have a very good experience buying from them, but i have ordered only small/lightweight items only, such as Bluray disc's , Universal remote, Bluray Player. Aramex delivery is good in my area also.
They charge everything in advance , the customs duty is a rough estimate as they say (but is correct most of the time), they also refund the amount in case they overcharged the customs duty.

Thanks Mandeep...was also planning to order bluray discs/dvds, nothing large.

Yes I bought a case for my HTC M9 and it was shipped from US. At the first attempt the case was lost and the same updated to me by amazon, they sent another one. I don't why but I was also refunded few amount to my credit card by them :D , the service is top notch just because that's amazon itself.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back