Amazon-usa - offers

Re: New Buy 2 Get 1 Free Blu-ray Sale at Amazon

New Buy 2 Get 1 Free Blu-ray Sale at Amazon.. This is specialy dedicated for Non- spenders club which is started recently.

Blu-ray 3 for 2 Sale

but they've upped the price, right? coz i remember seeing some of these BDs in the under $10 and under $15 sections. none seem to be below $17.50 now..

Last edited:
Amazon UK is running a BOGOF on all Disney BD's - Not sure if this is cheaper than India. Currently Dumbo DB is only GBP 12, so as a part of BOGOF you get it just for GBP 6 which is cheap for film just released on BD.

BOGOF Amazon UK

Toystory 1 & 2 are Region-Free and everything else seems to be region locked to B.

Also Planet Earth is 17 GBP for any looking into getting the best documentary to me on BD.

Fantastic deal / Never seen in USA Amazon like this for Disney titles.. Good buy:)

All the titles are more than 1K in India..

The following titles are region free:::some are A & B locked..

Cars / chicken little / Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch & the Wardrobe / dinosuar / Hischool- remix / Monsters Inc / National treasure-1 / National treasure 2 is A & B- Locked) / Pirates of Carribean 1 &2 -region free & POTC-3 is A,B locked / Toy story 1 & 2

Reference i have taken here..Blu-Ray Region Code Info

Last edited:
Already bought everything Srini - Just ordered two copies of Dumbo one for me and one for yourself ;)

Seems like Dumbo is Region B & C confirmed now on Blu-ray.com, I'll wait for someone to test on Region A. This is getting released only next year in the US don't know why.

Last edited:
Hi Mr. Srinisundar,

Does Amazon ship products to India. Few days back, I tried ordering a Sony turntable, but the website says the item cannot be shipped to the address while checking out. Can you please clarify.

Hi Mr. Srinisundar,

Does Amazon ship products to India. Few days back, I tried ordering a Sony turntable, but the website says the item cannot be shipped to the address while checking out. Can you please clarify.

Amazon doesn't ship any electronic items, They do ship Books & CD's.

If you would want to import these you can get them through 20north, vPost or Borderlinx.

Hi Mr. Srinisundar,

Hi,

As teky told they will not ship directly the electronic goods... But you can utlize the service of Borderlinx/ Vpost for this kind of things buying from USA.

From vpost site itself you can log in and buy/pay and ship thru them.

Regards

Hi,

As teky told they will not ship directly the electronic goods... But you can utlize the service of Borderlinx/ Vpost for this kind of things buying from USA.

From vpost site itself you can log in and buy/pay and ship thru them.

Regards

Thanks a lot for the help.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back