America's New Rambo

ajinkya

Not audio-related but something about this man makes me respect him, for his courage, conviction, and patriotism (if true), if nothing else. A similar message should be sent to our 'friendly neighbours': Pakistan, China, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh:
"We can't let people like this scare us. We don't get scared by people like this, we scare them and that's what this is about"

Defiant American 'Rambo' eager to finish his mission of killing Osama - US - World - The Times of India

Whether he was actually on the mission, or whether it was to get a new kidney is a different topic...

Not audio-related but something about this man makes me respect him, for his courage, conviction, and patriotism (if true), if nothing else. A similar message should be sent to our 'friendly neighbours': Pakistan, China, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh

Our government will surely say such things if their masters say so, for their weak spines are directly connected to the strings whose controls are at the hands of our friends in Washington.

And ofcourse, we are a nice set of people from the world's oldest civilization and we should not say such rude things to foreigners. So we will play nice to everyone while Pakistan and China weave their string of pearls around us. Heck, even a small country like Sri Lanka regularly beats our fishermen and sends them back. And what do we do? Nothing. Because saying such things and showing the will to act on such words requires two things - b**ls and spine.

Sorry for the rant but I've given up any hope that our politicians and government will grow a spine in our lifetime, much less in anyone's lifetime for that matter. And ofcourse most of them don't have the first item.

If an Indian did this, the media would go over the top screaming how religious fanatics are hunting for a kill and how India is a dangerous place due to "these kind of people" .... :eek:hyeah:

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back