Amplifier/AVR within 15K in Hyderabad

manju_rn

Hi, I am looking for AVR / Stereo Ampli within 15K budget in Hyderabad.

I am NOT looking for any HDMI/DVI connections. so the low end models should be fine. Please Suggest.

I was currently using the USK (Local Brand) ampli...and it performs great...However, recent voltages issues burnt it down

Manju

I am NOT looking for any HDMI/DVI connections. so the low end models should be fine. Please Suggest.

I was currently using the USK (Local Brand) ampli...and it performs great...However, recent voltages issues burnt it down

Manju

It depends on your preference.
If music then stick to stereo amp like Cambridgeaudio azur 540

If movies more than music,then Onkyo 3100 is better.

Manju

well i am also looking for something similar in hyderabad with a budget of 30 to 50 K including speakers. pl let me know if anything of interest shows up in our city. i too will let u know the same.

well i am also looking for something similar in hyderabad with a budget of 30 to 50 K including speakers. pl let me know if anything of interest shows up in our city. i too will let u know the same.

Onkyo has pretty good HT systems like the 5105 for 28K at Reliance Digital, E-Zone, and even Yamaha at X-Cite going for about 26K. Very good VFM!

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back