Amplifier for dali zensor 3

Hi all, i finally got the norge pre pro amp for the dalis. It was tough making decision on the amp without auditioning. I choose the indian one especially for after sale service.

Congratulations. Do post pictures and let us know what you feel about Norge + Dali combo?

MaSh

least you can do is lower the volume max......and then shut off
tried lowering volume, switching preamp first, switching power amp first, directly switching off mains, but the discharge sound remains. i guess no escape from that. only con i found in norge so far.

Hi, i am looking for amplifiers for dali zensor 3. Does anyone have experience with norge 1000 concerto gold paired with dali z3? Also please recommend amps for dali z3. Budget upto 30k. Thanks
Hi,

I think it's too late to repond to this thread now :)
I am using Dali Zensor 5 with Norge 1000.
Let me know if you have any query.

Do you get capacitor. Sound when you switch off the amp?
When I switch off the amp (even with the volume up), no sound is heard.
However, at the time of switching on (even with the volume at zero) I get a 'thaak' sound from speakers.

When I switch off the amp (even with the volume up), no sound is heard.
However, at the time of switching on (even with the volume at zero) I get a 'thaak' sound from speakers.
I get the thaak sound while switching on. And high frequency sound while switching off.

I get the thaak sound while switching on. And high frequency sound while switching off.
I have a Norge 1000, it also makes switch on and off sounds. I used it like that for about three years, without any problem, but recently added an eight audio speaker protection. I did not do any modification inside, but rather put the kit along with power supply transformer in a separate box outside the amplifier and run the speaker cables through it. I have multiple amplifiers all with internal speaker protection relays, but Norge does not have it. Though I listen at volume levels that do not cross the 10'o clock position in the Norge amp, still I do not want to take any risks of speaker damage and subsequent service headaches for the speakers, so I added the kit. But if I ever get separate speakers from the Norge stable, for the Norge amp, then I will remove the kit from the chain and can take the risks of speaker damage, as Norge is there to provide the spares when required, and the service can be done locally. But for speakers of other brands, spares and service can be a headache, for me.

I have a Norge 1000, it also makes switch on and off sounds. I used it like that for about three years, without any problem, but recently added an eight audio speaker protection. I did not do any modification inside, but rather put the kit along with power supply transformer in a separate box outside the amplifier and run the speaker cables through it. I have multiple amplifiers all with internal speaker protection relays, but Norge does not have it. Though I listen at volume levels that do not cross the 10'o clock position in the Norge amp, still I do not want to take any risks of speaker damage and subsequent service headaches for the speakers, so I added the kit. But if I ever get separate speakers from the Norge stable, for the Norge amp, then I will remove the kit from the chain and can take the risks of speaker damage, as Norge is there to provide the spares when required, and the service can be done locally. But for speakers of other brands, spares and service can be a headache, for me.
thanks could you share the link of your protection circuit if available online.

Back