Amplifier for dali zensor 3

how to connect this board to my amp ?
It's very simple. You can house the kit along with a power supply in a separate box and have eight banana female jacks mounted onto the box, four for input and four for output. Connect the speaker outs of the amplifier to the inputs of the speaker protection kit/box and out puts of the speaker protection box to the speakers. But please ensure that the power supply sockets to which the plugs of the kit and the amp is connected, have one common switch, this will ensure that the amp and the kit switch on at the same time and the relays of the kit open after the set delay. You will have to permanently leave the amps switch to on position. The common switch of the power sockets will act as the on off switch for both the amp and the kit.

One more thing, I do not know the power supply conditions of your city, so can't comment about using stabiliser. But if there are voltage problems, the relays may not open in the case of low voltage.

It's very simple. You can house the kit along with a power supply in a separate box and have eight banana female jacks mounted onto the box, four for input and four for output. Connect the speaker outs of the amplifier to the inputs of the speaker protection kit/box and out puts of the speaker protection box to the speakers. But please ensure that the power supply sockets to which the plugs of the kit and the amp is connected, have one common switch, this will ensure that the amp and the kit switch on at the same time and the relays of the kit open after the set delay. You will have to permanently leave the amps switch to on position. The common switch of the power sockets will act as the on off switch for both the amp and the kit.

One more thing, I do not know the power supply conditions of your city, so can't comment about using stabiliser. But if there are voltage problems, the relays may not open in the case of low voltage.
thanks. by power supply you meant output from stabiliser or something else? could you please share the photograph of your set up.

thanks. by power supply you meant output from stabiliser or something else? could you please share the photograph of your set up.
By power supply I mean either the wall socket or the extension board sockets to which you connect the plugs of your equipment. If you are using a stabiliser, then it will either be the extension board's sockets or the socket(s) mounted on to the stabiliser. I cannot share the photograph of my setup's power supply part as the plugs are connected to extension boards kept inside a shelf, and it will not be possible to photograph a clear picture of all that. I can just mention that I have connected a servo stabiliser to the wall outlet. The output of servo is fed to an isolation transformer. The output of the isolation transformer is fed to custom made extension boards. For every amplifier, I have one common switch for two sockets on the extension board. One socket powers the amp and the other socket powers a cooling fan kept on the amp. My amp's switch always remains on. Switching on the switch on the extension board powers the amp and cooling fan simultaneously. In the case of Norge I have added a multi socket plug to one of the sockets, so that the amp and speaker protection kit is connected to one socket and the cooling fan to another socket, two sockets with one common switch. Switching on the common switch will turn on the amp, speaker protection and cooling fan all at once. For sources, the switches and sockets are one is to one basis.

Hope this clears everything.

By power supply I mean either the wall socket or the extension board sockets to which you connect the plugs of your equipment. If you are using a stabiliser, then it will either be the extension board's sockets or the socket(s) mounted on to the stabiliser. I cannot share the photograph of my setup's power supply part as the plugs are connected to extension boards kept inside a shelf, and it will not be possible to photograph a clear picture of all that. I can just mention that I have connected a servo stabiliser to the wall outlet. The output of servo is fed to an isolation transformer. The output of the isolation transformer is fed to custom made extension boards. For every amplifier, I have one common switch for two sockets on the extension board. One socket powers the amp and the other socket powers a cooling fan kept on the amp. My amp's switch always remains on. Switching on the switch on the extension board powers the amp and cooling fan simultaneously. In the case of Norge I have added a multi socket plug to one of the sockets, so that the amp and speaker protection kit is connected to one socket and the cooling fan to another socket, two sockets with one common switch. Switching on the common switch will turn on the amp, speaker protection and cooling fan all at once. For sources, the switches and sockets are one is to one basis.

Hope this clears everything.
Thanks for the detailed explanation

I use to own this transducers. Thread shoudnt be so long for this ;). Buy Marantz 6004/5/6 or Arcam f 19 . No toe in. Side clearance is mandatory. Enjoy music for long time.

What is Norge saying about this sound? Would it affect the speakers in any way?

MaSh

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back