Amplifier for subwoofer

vivekphadnis

Hi all,
I am building a subwoofer with two 12 inch drivers for my home theatre system. Could anyone tell me where I can get a stereo amplifier which can put out about 250 to 300W per channel at 4 ohm?

Thanks,
Vivek

Hi, yes.. you have to pay 36% customs duty. You get excellent
subwoofer amps from Parts Express. What about drivers? do you already have it?

Regards,
Anil.

Hi Anil,
If I have to import it, then will it not cost me a lot for customs and other duties?

Hi! I am a new member to this club & posting for the first time. I am an electronics engineer based in Hyderabad,with a passion for audio design . I design and assemble audio amps,cross-overs(electronic),power supplies etc.of the highest quality,comparable to the best commercial brands. I can design a professional sub-amp of the power u require for a very reasonable outlay. Contact me if u are interested.
Prakash Reddy
[email protected]

Hi all,
I am building a subwoofer with two 12 inch drivers for my home theatre system. Could anyone tell me where I can get a stereo amplifier which can put out about 250 to 300W per channel at 4 ohm?

Thanks,
Vivek
well you can try here.i do not know how good they make them.you can go to the web site.its keenkitts.com. its in chennai.they make subwoofer modules,as per the requirement you have mentioned. check it out.all the best
nath

Hi,

If you are in Chennai, please visit Audiocraft. They make custom amplifiers. Contact details available on another thread.

Hi all,

Thanks,
Vivek

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back