Amplifier option 150w under 2lahks?

Anurag

I am looking for Amplifier options with near about 150 watts per channel at 8 ohms under 1.5 lakhs to max 2 lakhs. Non-digital amplification or power, non tube, which has a big bold sound.

I have the following in mind:
Roksan K3
Exposure 3010
Some NADs

Can anyone suggest any other options?

1. Rega Elicit R..
2. Parasound Halo Integrated (pre-owned), you'll have to stretch your budget for a newer version
3. Schiit Vidar x2 (bridge mode monoblocks) +Schiit Freya tube preamp (get all from from USA ideally)

Aware that you have clearly mentioned non-tube but suggest you to definitely consider Acoustic portrait Thiyaga amp

Couple of FM's here have good results & experience with pro audio amps, maybe you should look at those as well as they will be powerful & much cheaper than home audio brands having your requirements.

I am looking for Amplifier options with near about 150 watts per channel at 8 ohms under 1.5 lakhs to max 2 lakhs. Non-digital amplification or power, non tube, which has a big bold sound.

I have the following in mind:
Roksan K3
Exposure 3010
Some NADs

Can anyone suggest any other options?

Decide on your speakers first and then decide on the amp. Creek, Roksan, Marantz (100W), all fit in that budget. Depends on what music you listen too, how you listen to music (you like lots of bass? You want to feel the bass? You want a small sweet delicate sound?) how large the room is, how efficient the speakers are and how loud you listen to music. Otherwise you are buying it blind.

I also recommend getting the speakers first. At the price you are looking, synergy will play a big role. Amplifiers sound different with different speakers. Why not audition at dealers different combos with your kind of music, and decide later on.

Couple of FM's here have good results & experience with pro audio amps, maybe you should look at those as well as they will be powerful & much cheaper than home audio brands having your requirements.

Yes i would like to know about them, can you pls point me out some of you know

I also recommend getting the speakers first. At the price you are looking, synergy will play a big role. Amplifiers sound different with different speakers. Why not audition at dealers different combos with your kind of music, and decide later on.

Into hifi for a decade..
I know my speakers and sources but the problem is not getting the Amplifiers that i would like in my budget

I'd recommend Trigon amplifiers. The Exxceed model which I use to drive my Harbeth speakers are very good and deliver 120W at 8ohms and 170W at 4ohms. It is in your budget range.

I'd recommend Trigon amplifiers. The Exxceed model which I use to drive my Harbeth speakers are very good and deliver 120W at 8ohms and 170W at 4ohms. It is in your budget range.

do they have a distributor/dealer here where something can be demoed, can't find on their website

The trigon exaact is 1.5
The exceed is 2.58

Plus 18% GST and shipping on actuals. He offered a 10% discount on the above two items. These prices were end of July this year when I contacted Jochen.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back