Amplifier Repair in Delhi

ShutterX

I have acquired an old and Non-working Yamaha AX-350 Integrated amp. It powers up, the delayed click comes, but there is no sound and the volume button causes a distortion type sound.

Where can i get it repaired? I am Based in Noida and would like to stick to Delhi NCR on this.

Attachments

• IMG_20150918_112709.jpg
    IMG_20150918_112709.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_20150918_112652.jpg
    IMG_20150918_112652.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 121
I got the contact of Mr Kalam at C.R Park from a forum member via PM. So i called him up and took the Amp to him.

He opened it up and we found out that fortunately the transistors are fine and all the issues are with the knobs and related potentiometers. Some cleaning and volume knob potentiometer swap and it seems to be working.

I dont have speakers yet, plugged in my old coneless Infinity SM 65s. And volumes are pretty loud. Surprisingly loud for 30 wRMS.

I just saw this thread and was about to share Mr. Kalam's number. He is a decent fellow. If you have not found any benefit from his consultation, you can try speaking with Mr. Devender (9818995322). He is located in West Delhi, close to the Pacific Mall. Quite knowledgeable but at times can charge too much for simplistic jobs too. However, his work is clean and success rate quite high. I have used his services on more than a few occasions. In case you require more details, please let me know. I will be glad to help you.

Also, I feel we should encourage anyone who possesses any contacts or information which can benefit the mass audience in the longer run, should try to put forward the details in the threads rather than in using PMs. The contact information will reach a bigger audience and also could give the repair persons more business, thereby eventually helping the hi-fi community thrive.

Disclaimer : I have no affiliations with Mr. Devender.

Cheers
Kartick

Last edited:
I found Mr Kalam to be helpful. And as mentioned in my previous post, I am happy with the job he has done. What he did was simple but what he charges for is the knowledge right? As of now the Amp is working properly in only in Main Direct (bypass) mode. Which is ok. I prefer natural sound.

And agree with sharing of repair-man contacts for hifi stuff.

Kalam is excellent. I'm not sure if he's back in Delhi as yet. Last I spoke with him was a couple of months ago and he was in Calcutta.

I got the contact of Mr Kalam at C.R Park from a forum member via PM. So i called him up and took the Amp to him.

He opened it up and we found out that fortunately the transistors are fine and all the issues are with the knobs and related potentiometers. Some cleaning and volume knob potentiometer swap and it seems to be working.

I dont have speakers yet, plugged in my old coneless Infinity SM 65s. And volumes are pretty loud. Surprisingly loud for 30 wRMS.
Kindly share his contact number details....

From somewhere in this forum I found the number of Mr Parashar +91 93132 35774, his workshop is in Gurgaon. One may contact him for any kind of amp/receiver repair.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back