Amplifier suggestions

After two days of auditioning in Mumbai of Klipsch Rf 7 Jamo c109 Kef R700 R900 Polk audio Lsi M 707 Sonus Faber Chameleon T and Dynaudio x38...Finally I decided to go for Kef R900

Now help me to choose between Roksan k2 Denon pma 2020 Denon pma1520 Marantz pm 8005 Marantz pm 14s1... I have audition R900 with Denon pma2020 at Profx .. Very very impressive but the price of Amp is 2.39 lakhs

My, you start at 1 lac and look where you are now!! :lol:

At this price range, I would definitely suggest a Rethm demo. Single drivers with subwoofers. All the bass you can want AND adjustable.

15% on Denon and around 10 on Kef ... Yet to brought the kef (during Navratra i will) and no final decision on electronics so i m in discussion with you all

And reply to Naturelover's remark.... This is a Audiophile's world and this is like finding correct match for your daughter for me full of tension research travelling time and money consuming for your AUDIOPHILE DREAM

And reply to Naturelover's remark.... This is a Audiophile's world and this is like finding correct match for your daughter for me full of tension research travelling time and money consuming for your AUDIOPHILE DREAM

Both exercises are for the years of pleasure that follow :)
My travels for a good stereo setup gave me a wonderful insight to diverse systems and sounds. Huge learning curve.
Met up and made friends with so many wonderful people from this forum. Such immense pleasure that I cannot even begin to tell. It was simply amazing.

I think you have liked the denon/kef combo. So you should then consider it seriously as choice of amp for the R900. As it is you have heard it also and like it a lot so why complicate matters?

What is your budget for the amplifier? what will be the source?

Hi friends there's no discussion in this post but after a long journey i came to final solution. Now i own KEF R900 speakers paired with Marantz cd 6005 & Marantz pm14s1 amplifier

Nice set. Congrats!!
KEF R series are a delight to listen to.
I recently acquired KEF R300s

Enjoy,
Raghu

a5d9628f05e8a4f49bd71479a22279da.jpg

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back