Amplifier

[email protected]

I have one Sony 5.1 home theater and not well satisfied with the amplifier of this . Is it possible that if I can have one additional amplifier to feed my existing speaker system to have good musical effect. and it should not cost more than Rs. 10000. I don't mind even if the amplifier is local assembled but Quality of sound should be good Pl suggest....

The amount you spend to improve your 5.1 HT system, is not going to make much change, as long as you are using the current 5.1 system.

Dont take quick decisions. Have audition of entry level 5.1 HT systems from brands like

1) Onkyo
2) Denon
3) Pioneer
4) Yamaha

Judge yourself if it gives improvement to your existing system and then save more money to take a 5.1 systems which suits your taste.

All above setup will come somewhere around Rs.26K to Rs.32K

Many of our members started exactly at the point, you are currently in and then gone miles ahead in the entertainment system setup. Have a pleasant journey.

I have one Sony 5.1 home theater and not well satisfied with the amplifier of this . Is it possible that if I can have one additional amplifier to feed my existing speaker system to have good musical effect. and it should not cost more than Rs. 10000. I don't mind even if the amplifier is local assembled but Quality of sound should be good Pl suggest....

If you plan to connect your existing Sony speakers to the new amplifier - my advice is no. It will not improve the SQ. You will need to change the entire system.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back