Another Garrard Heavy Weight on Sale!!

Record Player

Garrard 301

Its up Gujarat and priced at INR 1,25,000/-

Note: No Affiliation at all!

This is a Garrard 301 with a 12" SME Arm with an original SME Headshell going by the photos. The plinth looks funny!

However, should this be a genuine seller, even if a dealer and should the 301 motor be in original and decent condition and getting a fully working 12" SME arm along with it and if you can negotiate the price a bit, I think this will be a good deal and catch.

BTW I spoke with this gentleman and he sounded genuine.

Sharing out of interest.

Last edited:
Hi,

This is a Garrard 301 with a 12" SME Arm with an original SME Headshell going by the photos.

The arm looks to be the SME 3012 series I. Very much sought after by collectors.

The plinth looks funny!

It looks like it has amplification built into it.

Its up in Vadodara, Gujarat and priced at INR 1,25,000/-

At these kind of prices I am tempted to sell my 301 and boxed SME 3012, and even throw in the SME Decca adapter for free .

https://www.google.co.in/search?q=s...#nfpr=1&q=sme+decca+adapter&tbm=isch&imgdii=_

Regards
Rajiv

Saw at a Kabariwala two Gerrads one 40B, he said they were going for a lakh but asked for Rs.1400/- each, I told him if he got Rs.400/- he should be happy,

Last edited:
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back