Another newbie

matbhuvi

Hi there,

I am stepping into indian Hi-Fi forum through this post. I recently returned from US after 5 years. I brought my Pioneer VSX-21TXH receiver and Optoma HD20 projector with me. The rest is blank. I hope to fill in the blanks through this forum. To start off, i don't know what should be my budget for speakers for pairing up with my $500 receiver. To start off, i browsed online..got a dealer named profx and got these quotes
Tsi 300 (2) 21,000.00
CS 10 9,500.00
Tsi 100 (2) 11,000.00
PSW 110 13,000.00
GRAND TOTAL 54,500.00
While scratching my head on the validity of the price, i came across this forum :yahoo:

Going through threads..wish me good luck in finding the right speakers :rolleyes:.

Hi
Welcome to HFV
For now, put a break on this purchase. I guess there are better options in this price range. You will come to know once you spend more time here. Good luck.

It is good that you came to this forum. Please read the speaker threads. If you have questions or doubts, then our brilliant members will be able to guide you. Do not plunge into a quick buy.

Welcome to HFV - The RTi range is better than the Tsi one. Secondly you can also check out other brands like PSB/Paradigm/Epos/Q Acoustics

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back