Anthem dealers

murali

I found one Kripa India as Anthem's Indian dealer in Mumbai and wrote to them about the multichannel amp MCA-50. There has been no response so far. Anyone knows them and have any idea of what price they are selling it for? I hope someone in Mumbai will respond.

Thanks in advance.
murali

The misery continues. A couple of recent experiences:

As an upgrade to my Rotel HT processor, I searched for a Marantz and those who sell in India demanded 100% advance payment and 2-3 weeks time for delivery as they do not carry stock. So I bought it outside and sent home through legitimate shipping and with all duties and taxes, still saved money.

Now a multichannel power amp. The same story with 100% advance payment and minimum 3 weeks delivery. So no choice but to buy abroad and send it.

I do understand when authorised dealers run out of stock and have to reorder equipment but fail to grasp this business of never stocking anything and order something with 100% advance payment when someone seeks it. I presume this is the business model in audio industry, risk-free and profitable.

Just my experience and reinforcing my practice of sourcing things where they are available no matter where.

cheers.
murali

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back