Anthony Gallo-Nucleus Micro

Hi,
ANy body is using this? looking for a review and price...:)

Its on OK system...if you like the looks. These are small speakers which I think are 2.5 - 3" drivers. Has decent sound for HT. Dont expect floor shaking performance and it shoudl nto be able to deliver at the price. The clarity in voice is good along witha big advantage of sperical speakers being that placement is not such a headache.

I believe that parts are hard to come by as they sold at premium. Say when you want to move to 7.1 system.

Last edited:
Its on OK system...if you like the looks. These are small speakers which I think are 2.5 - 3" drivers. Has decent sound for HT. Dont expect floor shaking performance and it shoudl nto be able to deliver at the price. The clarity in voice is good along witha big advantage of sperical speakers being that placement is not such a headache.

I believe that parts are hard to come by as they sold at premium. Say when you want to move to 7.1 system.

I am building a 2.1 system (stereo). So can I use these two small speakers and a subwoofer for the entire setup?

I am building a 2.1 system (stereo). So can I use these two small speakers and a subwoofer for the entire setup?

Do check Audio Engine A5(powered speakers) as well, views of many of the members who had Audio Engine is that it could be as good as any budget amp+speakers. You can get them at around 18k.

Tannoy F1(15k)

Wharfedale(15k)

PSB Alpha

+
Amps
------
NAD
Marantz
Cambridge Audio

would do the job for you, as Marsillians said used would be the best way to go as you can get better stuff at lesser price.

Think Hifipal4all deals with them send him a PM and see what he has.

Hi anand,

Click the classified button on top of the forum page to go to the market section.But only a tube amp is available right now there. As suggested give a PM to hifipal4all.He deals in used stuff and carries high recommendations from the forum guys.

cheers,
sri

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back