Any better alternative than sell dead/old televisions to scrap dealers?

nivlacbot

My panasonic plasma 42PVD8 circa 2009 died last year - with no possibility of repair (due to panny bailing out on Plasma line/no parts).

Ended up buying a new one from someone who wouldn't take the old one. I was holding onto it with a hope of handing it over to the dealer when I purchase a new one.

Are there are any sites/firms that would take it off my hands - hopefully scavenge it for parts to help others? (with presence in Mumbai area)?

My panasonic plasma 42PVD8 circa 2009 died last year - with no possibility of repair (due to panny bailing out on Plasma line/no parts).

Ended up buying a new one from someone who wouldn't take the old one. I was holding onto it with a hope of handing it over to the dealer when I purchase a new one.

Are there are any sites/firms that would take it off my hands - hopefully scavenge it for parts to help others? (with presence in Mumbai area)?
Croma does it they will plant a tree in your name -

https://www.croma.com/lp-croma-e-care

I have a broken plasma. All is fine except for Screen Broken. Samsung H4900. What to do. Still under extended warranty

I would suggest putting it on OLX as some one who needs parts might be looking for it. I am sure there are a few who have a working panel but blown out boards and are having a hard time finding it.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back