Any Clue on Shopclues

zoozoo

Has anyone on this forum used shopclues.com for shopping ? I was browsing the internet for earphones with mic and chanced upon this website. To my surprise found earphones from Beats audio, Bose, Sony being sold for less than Rs 500. Is it true ? Are these real branded or fakes ? If fakes how can shopclues can sell these products so openly? I have not heard any of the parent cos. like Bose, Sony etc taken any action on shop clues. If these items are geniune then I would love to buy from them. :yahoo: Please share your views and or experience with this website. Thanks in advance.

Has anyone on this forum used shopclues.com for shopping ? I was browsing the internet for earphones with mic and chanced upon this website. To my surprise found earphones from Beats audio, Bose, Sony being sold for less than Rs 500. Is it true ? Are these real branded or fakes ? If fakes how can shopclues can sell these products so openly? I have not heard any of the parent cos. like Bose, Sony etc taken any action on shop clues. If these items are geniune then I would love to buy from them. :yahoo: Please share your views and or experience with this website. Thanks in advance.
They cannot be genuine. Simple thumb rule - if something sounds too good to be true, it is not :)

I bought some NON ELECTRONIC items from shopclues

Yes I saw thoise items - most probably fake

there are reviews below in some cases - check that

Lot of items in shopclues are fake or clone.. I can confirm all are chinese goods flooded already in the market which were marked as low price.

Please check the rating of the seller and buy... I got few ordered from shop clues;) which were delivered in two days flat.

I checked quite a few earphone pages on shopclues. The footer mentions all the products are genuine... How come they can use these words so blatantly !! Against some products OEM is also written. Clearly this website is taking everyone on a ride..
@ Srini : What did you buy from them ?
Any more views on the website ?

Clearly Shopclue owners are not taking for ride... Only the sub-vendors/resellers do the same.....Just like to be in market against giants like amazon/flipkart they have to withstand, so no cross checking or commitment.

Yes, you can see in ebay too it is mentioned as OEM, but end up you will get only clone... Not that all clones are bad, it sound equivalent, may be in bench testing it may fail not for our ears.

I checked quite a few earphone pages on shopclues. The footer mentions all the products are genuine... How come they can use these words so blatantly !! Against some products OEM is also written. Clearly this website is taking everyone on a ride..

can you post where its written OEM/genuine. I have seen those beats audio IEM/HP too however it was clearly mentioned that these look exact same to original and are a replica..

I had purchased one set of earphones and returned them because they were clearly not originals. I got a replacement JBL set; whereas these were original, the box had been opened and they shipped me a colour that I had not ordered. Plan to stay away in future.

One Word, stay away.

I ordered some watch batteries from Shopclues. The ones I received was a pathetic duplicate, even had the name spelled wrong, MAXTEL instead of MAXELL. I was denied return as I was shipped the "standard quality product" :yahoo:

I cannot rate or review as the feedback section says I "have no product to rate or review." :eek:hyeah:

Shopclues clearly mentions in the Buyer Protection page that that all products are new and 100% genuine. Now I know the truth. I paid only a small price.

It is a reliable site, though anyone can open an e shop there and sell stuff but the refund and buyer protection is good. I have used it once in a while.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back