Any Double DIN Head Unit which supports Google Maps from iPhone 5s

HTuser

Hi,

I am planning to upgrade my factory default head unit in my Swift Dzire.

I am looking for double din touch head unit which supports Apple Car Play and Google Maps from iPhone 5s.

I hope the next version of Pioneer AVH-X8690BT will have that.

These vendors are intentionally disabling maps (Apple Maps not supported, even though Car Play is supported) from phone to avoid cannibalization of their navigation models which is priced very high.

Currently non-navigation models are supporting few navigation software but not standard apps like Google maps or apple maps.

Since there are many OEMs for Head Units, if anyone is familiar with any HU of any make having this feature , let me know

Reach out to Harmonixx audio in bangalore. They are dealers for Pioneer HU. Rahul there should be able to advice you on the right HU. Refer my forum handle if needed.

Reach out to Harmonixx audio in bangalore. They are dealers for Pioneer HU. Rahul there should be able to advice you on the right HU. Refer my forum handle if needed.

Thanks for your reply

I am checking pioneer site regularly, there is no pioneer HU at the moment having this capability.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back