Any Experience with Dr.Car

cha_indian

Hello, Looking to buy a used maruthi esteem car in Hyderabad but seems like all the good ones are snapped away by these kind of dealers. For a 2006 Esteem VXI, they quoted 1.7 L .. I want to know the scope of bargain in their garages?

Also does anyone know the actual mileage Fiat Palio gives ? I heard from mechanics that it gives only 7 - 8kmpl ...

Hello, Looking to buy a used maruthi esteem car in Hyderabad but seems like all the good ones are snapped away by these kind of dealers. For a 2006 Esteem VXI, they quoted 1.7 L .. I want to know the scope of bargain in their garages?

Also does anyone know the actual mileage Fiat Palio gives ? I heard from mechanics that it gives only 7 - 8kmpl ...

follow this thread What was your car's actual resale? - Page 10 - Team-BHP

Yes I too heard Palio gives poor milage so I did not go for it.
Then somebody with a long thread on on tbhp forum claims he gets 12kmpl or more... Only the diesel is affordable really with 14kmpl normal.

--G

I had the Fiat Palio Sport for around 8 years. I sold it a couple of weeks ago as it was not being used.
In terms of mileage Expect around 12-13 in the city and 15 -16.5 on the highway. This is the figures I got regularly with the AC off.

However with the AC on. the mileage drops quite a lot and so does the power. with AC around 10 in the city and a max of 15 on the highway.

The car however is built like a tank and it is extremely stable at high speeds. very few hatches presently can match up to it in terms of stability and build quality.

I had the Fiat Palio Sport for around 8 years. I sold it a couple of weeks ago as it was not being used.
In terms of mileage Expect around 12-13 in the city and 15 -16.5 on the highway. This is the figures I got regularly with the AC off.

However with the AC on. the mileage drops quite a lot and so does the power. with AC around 10 in the city and a max of 15 on the highway.

The car however is built like a tank and it is extremely stable at high speeds. very few hatches presently can match up to it in terms of stability and build quality.

yup yup I agree with Flash about the acceleration and power/wt ration making it a sweet deal to drive. A friend of mind owned one for about 6 yrs and He liked to drift and this was a very good car ... and also was very comfortable (in the first 2-3 yrs before it started screaming for attention) for long drives :rolleyes:

I am still using my Fiat palio- 10 years old,
Build quality is very good.
Mileage is less than 10km/ lt , if you use A.C
Beautifully designed Hatchback.

I am actually looking for a Esteem car, not more than 8 years old and since it seems like it is difficult to get a decent deal, i had to look for other options. I got a offer of 60k for a 2002 Fiat Palio... worth it ?

Guys, any experience with Dr. Car car store ???

I am actually looking for a Esteem car, not more than 8 years old and since it seems like it is difficult to get a decent deal, i had to look for other options. I got a offer of 60k for a 2002 Fiat Palio... worth it ?

Which model of the Palio in specific ?

The guy who runs Dr.Car also runs Acer Showroon@Trimulgherry. He is son-in-law of LV Prasad and got a big mouth and is currently fighting a case against BMW India as he lost his dealership with BMW in Hyd. He is whatever today because of the good hands of Daughter of LV Prasad. His prices are all inflated.

I'd recommend to get a diesel car somehow. Try some online car sites. You might get a good deal from a single owner.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back