Any feedback on AudioProductIndia.com Mumbai

zaphod

Hello Folks

Anybody has any experience of dealing with this dealer? They claim to be official dealers for Audio Engine in India.

I am looking to buy A5 from them through the website.

will appreciate any kind of feedback.

thanks

I bought A5 and A2 from aps co. whereas i bought my as8 sub woofer from bajaao. Aps company lacks communication i had to make many phone calls to get in touch with them although after a decent amount of time i did get both my pair of speakers but service wise i prefer bajaao much more organized could contact them easily, shipped my product promptly.

how does the audioengine compare with say CA S30 and wharedales diamonds ?

The Audioengine's are active speakers meant to be used with PCs. They do not need an external amplifier and are meant to be heard at reasonable amplitude from a distance of 3 or 4 feet.

The CA S30 and Wharfedale Diamonds are regular (and passive) bookshelf speakers. The need external amplification and can be used as part of a stereo system or a HT.

Cheers

I bought A5 and A2 from aps co. whereas i bought my as8 sub woofer from bajaao. Aps company lacks communication i had to make many phone calls to get in touch with them although after a decent amount of time i did get both my pair of speakers but service wise i prefer bajaao much more organized could contact them easily, shipped my product promptly.
audiodelic,

thanks for your inputs. I did however ended up buying from them and can confirm your experience. Inordinate dealys, total lack of communication and lot of heart burn.

Finally got them though. Will replace my monitor audio i-deck. One sweet piece it was till kid broke the remote.

cheers

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back