Dealer for Wiim mini/pro

chander147

Hello,

I am looking to buy Wiim mini/pro. Earlier the product was available on Amazon India but no longer now. Google search shows availability with only Revolver club but I have read mixed reviews about them on this forum.
Sometime back I contacted Wiim and they gave contact of an authorized dealer in India but he is also not responding now.
Should I try Revolver club or is there any other authorized dealer?

Thanks

WiiM only sells through Amazon (India not included as of now). Rest all buy from Amazon US and resell. So kindly email to WiiM and cross check if the above linked website are authorised distributors and the warranty status.

Hello,

I am looking to buy Wiim mini/pro. Earlier the product was available on Amazon India but no longer now. Google search shows availability with only Revolver club but I have read mixed reviews about them on this forum.
Sometime back I contacted Wiim and they gave contact of an authorized dealer in India but he is also not responding now.
Should I try Revolver club or is there any other authorized dealer?

Thanks
Wiim does not have a dealer/reseller in India, WiiM directed me to their closest dealer that they have, in Dubai.

@chander147 , if you not seen already , try from here

Not yet, I do not have anybody coming from Dubai
Ok. Someone in another thread mentioned that it is also possible to buy directly from US and get it shipped to India. I checked amazon.com yesterday. Wiim mini is not available for shipment to India. But Wiim pro is available for shipment to India. How about buying like this?
I have never bought from amazon.com and so not sure how much will be the custom duty imposed. Also, since Wiim is not selling officially in India, I suppose there will be no warranty on Wiim products in India in case of any technical issue.
What do you think?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back