Any feedback on Aurica products ?

It will be a great service to this nation to know about this factory / Dealer details who is selling at Rs:1700/-. Do let us know. We will update the dealer section so that all members benefit

I live in Delhi and its available in NOIDA, Near Delhi, and also in Sainik Farms near Saket in New Delhi again. Sheet size is 2mt x 1mt and 2" thick about 28-32 kg/cubic mtr. density @ approx Rs.120 per sq ft. Talked to a lady on 09999104830 and she said its also available in 12"x12"x2" sizes for sampling @ Rs.110.00 per pc. WIll pick up a few pcs for use inside speaker enclosures and try them out.

I live in Delhi and its available in NOIDA, Near Delhi, and also in Sainik Farms near Saket in New Delhi again. Sheet size is 2mt x 1mt and 2" thick about 28-32 kg/cubic mtr. density @ approx Rs.120 per sq ft. Talked to a lady on 09999104830 and she said its also available in 12"x12"x2" sizes for sampling @ Rs.110.00 per pc. WIll pick up a few pcs for use inside speaker enclosures and try them out.

Can you buy me some please? I will be happy to transfer you the money before hand but would like to see the photos before buying them.

Can you buy me some please? I will be happy to transfer you the money before hand but would like to see the photos before buying them.

Hey koushik,
check out this website, you can see the photos. I'll be glad to help if you need the small pcs 12"x12"x2". There'll be a small pickup charge to bring them over to my place, which is 25kms from Noida. These are not AURICA products.
Acoustic Foams, Manufacturers Acoustic Foams, Acoustic Foams India, Acoustic Foams Delhi,Suppliers Acoustic Foams

Last edited:
Is it possible to do a group buy? Lot of the forum members could be interested in this.

Count me in for group buy.
Also I am intereseted in "Corner Bass Absorber". What could be the cost of "Corner Bass Absorber"?

Some skyline diffuser will also do the trick :

I just built my first skyline diffuser.... - Gearslutz.com

diffuser01.jpg

Hi,

Has anyone processed this group buy of these aurica sheets? I would like to order some sheets myself at that factory price.

Neo.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back