Any feedback on Sony x90j

PMd you it's a Girias guy from Indiranagar. Unsure of posting a mobile number here openly but wish I could do so and be free of this cycle.. Feel like a Sony salesman now even tho i hate their pricing with no benefit, not that one wants any.. Lolz
BTW all those buying or bought give us your honest reviews of you are really bedazzled by this set.

Is it a policy of the forum to not let FM's give out sales people's mobile numbers openly? I have once or twice given sales person's numbers of Croma Annanagar who had requested to refer customers so he could offer best prices to them, I thought it was an altruistic act. But if it is against forum rules, I will not do so anymore. The salesman had told me since he advertises himself openly it was not a problem. But here if it is not allowed, I shall refrain from doing so.

Is it a policy of the forum to not let FM's give out sales people's mobile numbers openly? I have once or twice given sales person's numbers of Croma Annanagar who had requested to refer customers so he could offer best prices to them, I thought it was an altruistic act. But if it is against forum rules, I will not do so anymore. The salesman had told me since he advertises himself openly it was not a problem. But here if it is not allowed, I shall refrain from doing so.
What happened sir?

PMd you it's a Girias guy from Indiranagar. Unsure of posting a mobile number here openly but wish I could do so and be free of this cycle.. Feel like a Sony salesman now even tho i hate their pricing with no benefit, not that one wants any.. Lolz
BTW all those buying or bought give us your honest reviews of you are really bedazzled by this set.
"What happened sir"? ^^ asking due to this reply.

Beg your pardon, can I add a question here?

Don't laugh, I just need to know if X80J and X80AJ are one and same models or are there any differences?

Beg your pardon, can I add a question here?

Don't laugh, I just need to know if X80J and X80AJ are one and same models or are there any differences?
Not laughing and not exactly the same, X80AJ is online only and has Motionflow 100 vs 200 in x80j. Note this is for 55 inch models and for any further questions Google it or head over to the specifications pages on sony India.

Last edited:
I am planning to buy Sony x90j
Both offer local dimming, HDR compatible lcd-led TV's.
There is some extra image processing on the x90j.
I don't really see the point, considering the TV you have is already pretty good. Unless you can get back >50% of the purchase cost of your x9000h.
Or tell us what you find wrong with your existing TV that the x90j will hopefully solve.
I'd wait, save that money and get an oled at a later date.

Both offer local dimming, HDR compatible lcd-led TV's.
There is some extra image processing on the x90j.
I don't really see the point, considering the TV you have is already pretty good. Unless you can get back >50% of the purchase cost of your x9000h.
Or tell us what you find wrong with your existing TV that the x90j will hopefully solve.
I'd wait, save that money and get an oled at a later date.
Already purchased x90j.It was a upgrade in term of size as I opted for 65 inch and my x90h was 55 inch.As my living room is very bright and I don't like to watch in dark environment,I opted for fald over OLED.
There's is significant upgrade in terms of upsacling,brightness between x90h and x90j and I am happy with my purchase.

My tenant vacated and he sold the TV he bought from me back to me itself X9300D 65". He bought it for 45k as second hand and sold it to me back for 40k. Now the TV sparkles compared to the Dim OLED I have. X90J is its latest Avatar. Although this is not FALD, 9300E and later was FALD, its sleek OLED like flush design very bright 3D TV. Infact I have had "gravity" 3D only blue ray disc which does not play in my lg cx as it needs a tv with 3D visual display, it works here fine but I have only one 3D glasses and so could not sit with my family to watch it in awesome spectre. The guy who will rent this apartment will appreciate the TV and I could even charge him more for that piece of wonder. When forumers were praising the TV and even were surprised I sold it for a paltry 45k, I was not well informed and had commited the deal before seeking advice. But now I realise. Some HDR content is sheer display of brilliant colours. X90J, I hope will be a similar tv set and if it is, it is a good buy. But some how in showrooms it looks dim.

I am planning to buy Sony x90j.Any one in the forum using it ?How is it in real world compared to x9000h .I have 55 inch x9000h and planning for 65 inch x90j.
Price quoted for 65 inch by sony dealer is 1.56 and with cashback 1.46.Is it good price ?
Get a Sony X9500G if you can find stock. It was selling a good 20K cheaper than the X90J when i bought it last month and is a much brighter panel.

The only drawback of the X9500G in comparison to the X90J is that the former cannot do 120hz display at 4K though it can do the same for 1080P content. However, this would be relevant only if you intend to play games on your display.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back