Any one use Marantz PM15s2 amplifier

Sandip Das

Any idea about Marantz PM15s2 amplifier, how its sound and what speaker match well this amp..
I have a good deal in this model but it is a 100v amp (made in japan) alongwith 750kv troid tarfo..
Is this any problem with 100 v amp in India?
Should I buy this?

I am using its latest version PM-14s2. It is a good sounding amplifier. It will match with Focal, Kef and Spendor Classic series. But the sound signature may vary/change if step-down transformer is used at input side. Further 750VA transformer is too optimized and I suggest at least 1500VA.

I am using its latest version PM-14s2. It is a good sounding amplifier. It will match with Focal, Kef and Spendor Classic series. But the sound signature may vary/change if step-down transformer is used at input side. Further 750VA transformer is too optimized and I suggest at least 1500VA.
tnx for your review. whether the marantz pm15s2 is a 100v model the seller said me, the 750VA transformer is enough current to produce the marantz and the transformer itself a trodial and imported model transformer.. but i am still confused..

Back