Any review of doogesound speakers?

I have owned both ends of the spectrum and continue to do so. That does not mean all budget speakers are going to be good.
Anyway, the point I was trying to drive away or stay away from was the term "Audiophile". Do you care if they are Budget speakers and sound at that level? Maybe you don't. My B&W DM305 isn't a patch to my Blumenhofer but that does not make it unlistenable.

The concept of returns do not work in India cause we don't care or take responsibility. There is a reason why Amazon and several other e-retailers are taking away the concept of returns as we use and abuse the product and send it back. Until our attitudes change, there will never be a 30 day return policy, atleast for Audio equipment.
I agree with you on that return policy will not work in India due to so many reasons. One of that is misusing or using a product not as per owners manual and spoiling the product. I have seen so many ppl blowing their new amplifier & speakers with full bass and treble on very high vol hence damaging the product. Mainly ignorance and even the Indian manufacturers have a big role in misguiding people. So many stupid reviewers on you tube give demo of systems saying that one can play at full vol and still it sound fine. I am particularly surprised on that as either they are fools ar making fool of masses. This is very similar to someone using a new 110cc bike on full throttle (85-90 km's) and spoiling the engine, and many do that.

Edifier powered bookshelf speakers can be an

Not exactly true. Budget speakers can sound good for the price or even better than some brand which is more expensive. But yes the manufacturer should not be hesitant in providing demo. Also they should allow people to return the product if they do not like it after they take it home. As the sound signature changes due to environment. Even high end brands should give that option.
Yes you are right Indian budget speakers can be good. We call them budget because we compare them to imported ones. There are great chances that a budget speaker set of 15K may sound better then imported one of 40K-50K. If there are options available in India for similar product there is great possibility that we can get them at 1/3rd the price of imported ones. Indian companies spend very less on R&D/product development and try to keep their cost low that is the reason there is not enough confidence in mind of masses regarding Indian audio products and for few categories there is no choice available at all, one has to settle on high priced imported ones.

I have owned both ends of the spectrum and continue to do so. That does not mean all budget speakers are going to be good.
Anyway, the point I was trying to drive away or stay away from was the term "Audiophile". Do you care if they are Budget speakers and sound at that level? Maybe you don't. My B&W DM305 isn't a patch to my Blumenhofer but that does not make it unlistenable.

The concept of returns do not work in India cause we don't care or take responsibility. There is a reason why Amazon and several other e-retailers are taking away the concept of returns as we use and abuse the product and send it back. Until our attitudes change, there will never be a 30 day return policy, atleast for Audio equipment.
True! When it comes to audiophile speakers even the starting range is expensive.

And we are not just talking about online retail platforms. People should have option to return in case they do not like the products. There can be conditions applied and it should be as per the discretion of the seller.

As far as online platforms are concerned they are not talking away the concept of returns. Amazon still allows people to return the items in whichever condition.

Abuse is done both ways. There are sellers who would put wrong product in the parcel and ship it. But these platforms are customer centric so most of the time it is the seller who has to take the beating. As far as I know chances of seller doing the abuse is very less as they would not get anything out of it in the long term.

Then there ate courier persons due wo which I believe most of the abuse happens.

I am.sying what if a person takes demo, purchases the equipment but does not like it in his house. Should he not have the right to return it? Sellers can charge a fee for returning the item and the buyer will not lose a hefty amount if he sells it off to someone else.

True! When it comes to audiophile speakers even the starting range is expensive.

And we are not just talking about online retail platforms. People should have option to return in case they do not like the products. There can be conditions applied and it should be as per the discretion of the seller.

As far as online platforms are concerned they are not talking away the concept of returns. Amazon still allows people to return the items in whichever condition.

Abuse is done both ways. There are sellers who would put wrong product in the parcel and ship it. But these platforms are customer centric so most of the time it is the seller who has to take the beating. As far as I know chances of seller doing the abuse is very less as they would not get anything out of it in the long term.

Then there ate courier persons due wo which I believe most of the abuse happens.

I am.sying what if a person takes demo, purchases the equipment but does not like it in his house. Should he not have the right to return it? Sellers can charge a fee for returning the item and the buyer will not lose a hefty amount if he sells it off to someone else.
While the idea of a trial period for electronics may seem appealing on the surface, it presents significant challenges for both sellers and buyers. Sellers face financial risks, logistical complexities, and potential damage to their products. Buyers may not have enough time to evaluate the electronics properly and might inadvertently misuse or damage them during the trial. It is human, a trial will encourage impulsive buying behavior. Buyers might be tempted to try out multiple electronic devices with the intention of returning all but one. This not only puts added stress on retailers but also leads to unnecessary returns and wastage, which is bound to get accounted in the price increase of the products making them out of reach. The maturity of a market also influences the availability of trial windows. More mature markets may have established norms and practices, including the provision of trial periods, while markets like India may have different priorities and preferences. IMO, More than the trial window, we should collectively voice out the disparity in warranty terms. Why US / EU purchased items not covered under warranty here, why warranty period different here when compared to west. I believe this discussion needs a separate thread of its own

While the idea of a trial period for electronics may seem appealing on the surface, it presents significant challenges for both sellers and buyers. Sellers face financial risks, logistical complexities, and potential damage to their products. Buyers may not have enough time to evaluate the electronics properly and might inadvertently misuse or damage them during the trial. It is human, a trial will encourage impulsive buying behavior. Buyers might be tempted to try out multiple electronic devices with the intention of returning all but one. This not only puts added stress on retailers but also leads to unnecessary returns and wastage, which is bound to get accounted in the price increase of the products making them out of reach. The maturity of a market also influences the availability of trial windows. More mature markets may have established norms and practices, including the provision of trial periods, while markets like India may have different priorities and preferences. IMO, More than the trial window, we should collectively voice out the disparity in warranty terms. Why US / EU purchased items not covered under warranty here, why warranty period different here when compared to west. I believe this discussion needs a separate thread of its own
Yes! There should be a separate theard. Customers should not be allowed to return in case of miss use or damage. Logistics costs to be paid by the customer. Buyers can take demo at showroom first and purchase if they like. Return will be a rare case if they do not like the product after they take it back to their place.

Many mattresses are offered with a 100 day trial period. And I think they are selling well without much returns. This can be implemented to other products as well, specially audio.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back