Any reviews on Hathway HD in Mumbai

I am using 7star cable since 3 years. Been using their HD service since past 9 months and I am really impressed

They have 40 HD channels and few more are going to start. I pay 300 extra per connection for HD channels + 4 or 5 Hollywood movie channels (HBO East, Cinemax, etc) and around 30 movie on demand channels

Movie on demand is different from Tata Sky. Sont have to pay per movie but a fix amount per month for video on demand. It has new hindi movies, hindi classics, and new and old hollywood movies. Movies change every friday

Soon they are going to start 3d channels

On some other thread I had posted the list of all HD channels they broadcast

40 HD channels! Would you mind listing them here? I couldnt find the other thread where you posted the list.

40 HD channels! Would you mind listing them here? I couldnt find the other thread where you posted the list.

Seven star was the first company to introduce STB's in India, even before CAS, this company used to transmit movies using laser discs around 1995- 96, happy to hear that they are providing 40 HD channels :)

I reside in Dindoshi - Goregaon East. Here's the HD channel list available to me from Hathway. A total of 22 in all and growing :clapping:

350 - Star Movies HD
351 - Movies Now HD
353 - Zee Studio HD
356 - HBO Defined HD ( Added this week)
357 - HBO Hits HD ( Added this week)
358 - Star Gold HD
359 - Zee Cinema HD
365 - Ten HD
366 - ESPN HD
367 - Star Cricket HD
368 - Sony SIX HD
370 - Star Plus HD
371 - Colors HD
373 - Zee HD
374 - Sony HD
377 - Star World HD
381 - CNBC prime HD
385 - NGC HD
386 - History TV18 HD
387 - Discovery World HD
388 - Travel XP HD
389 - MTunes HD

HBO channels have some sound issue for now... Maybe theyll sort it out in a while... But picture quality is good.

I reside in Dindoshi - Goregaon East. Here's the HD channel list available to me from Hathway. A total of 22 in all and growing :clapping:

350 - Star Movies HD
351 - Movies Now HD
353 - Zee Studio HD
356 - HBO Defined HD ( Added this week)
357 - HBO Hits HD ( Added this week)
358 - Star Gold HD
359 - Zee Cinema HD
365 - Ten HD
366 - ESPN HD
367 - Star Cricket HD
368 - Sony SIX HD
370 - Star Plus HD
371 - Colors HD
373 - Zee HD
374 - Sony HD
377 - Star World HD
381 - CNBC prime HD
385 - NGC HD
386 - History TV18 HD
387 - Discovery World HD
388 - Travel XP HD
389 - MTunes HD

How much do you pay. I stay in Kandivali (E) and use Hathway. Do you pay additional for HD?

I am in Mira Road & hathway dont provide HD.. So sad... Further, local cablewala said that he can arrange it but have to make the payment at hathway office and they are saying only 14 hd channels will come. What i think is that Hathway have different approach for different locality & they are not fare with their rules and packages. Further, their website sux big time...

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back