Any Sotm 200 users in Delhi

Panditji- still source is under rated
read these words by Darko from his review-
"If you’re a cashed up new member of the computer audio fraternity, the Innuos should be top of your audition list. For everyone else, as clear and present a demonstration that USB transports don’t sound the same and that maybe – just maybe – we should be allocating more funds to what feeds the DAC. If I were starting again with €10K, I’d drop six on this and the remaining four on the DAC. "
------------------------------------------
"The Zenith MKII SE is as good an example as any that one must spend big, as in vinyl land with turntables and cartridges, to more fully realize the potential of digital audio; and for sound quality to transcend its transmission medium. Pair the Zenith MKII SE with even a modestly-priced DAC and feel the upgrade itch slowly dissolve as you sink back into your listening chair and exhale a pleasurable sigh of relief as music’s tension – and therefore your own – falls away. "

I am sure it is a superb product but I would not agree with the 6 and 4 allocation.. I would prefer spending 8.5 on a Chord DAVE and 1.5 on maybe an Aurender to get better results.. However if money is no problem, then please ignore me...

I am sure it is a superb product but I would not agree with the 6 and 4 allocation.. I would prefer spending 8.5 on a Chord DAVE and 1.5 on maybe an Aurender to get better results.. However if money is no problem, then please ignore me...
it is not about money...it is about Law of diminishing returns. In terms of DAC this law hits early...but in case of source it is not...source can make night and day difference and it starts with cheap SOTM products...Innous Zenith is for those who have moolah .

I agree with Panditji. I have noticed greatest benefits with the DAC, definitely not the transport. Given a choice I will spend the biggest amount on DAC and then consider the transport. I am noticing as one moves up transports the benefit is more on user friendliness and solid build quality rather than out and out sound quality. Don't get me wrong there is good boost in SQ but not as much as the boost when compared to upgrading DAC's. Just my opinion btw.
Cheers,
Sid

Last edited:
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back