Any thoughts about Eltax Symphony 8.4 full range towers??

pras123

hi friends~!
i want your opinion about Eltax , a danish company with 56 years experience, about eltax symphony 8.4 full range tower speakers, which eliminates the need of a subwoofer too.
are there any other Eltax owners here or those who have auditioned them??
please oblige me with your thoughts and experiences about Eltax.

hi friends~!
i want your opinion about Eltax , a danish company with 56 years experience, about eltax symphony 8.4 full range tower speakers, which eliminates the need of a subwoofer too.
are there any other Eltax owners here or those who have auditioned them??
please oblige me with your thoughts and experiences about Eltax.

Pras, I see from your signature that you have the said set of speakers. Why dont you start off with a detailed take on the Eltax speakers?:D

he he he!
yeah right!
but actually i didn't get much time to audition more speakers except marantz LS 6000 5.1 system of which i was opting for its LS6000F floorstanders due to tight budget at 14k, so i am expecting other dear forumites to give their feedback since it is initial period for me now, & i am still in a process that dealer can provide me upgrade or a change of system.
these Eltax speakers cost me Rs. 20,000/- with bill.

Last edited:
he he he!
yeah right!
but actually i didn't get much time to audition more speakers except marantz LS 6000 5.1 system of which i was opting for its LS6000F floorstanders due to tight budget at 14k, so i am expecting other dear forumites to give their feedback since it is initial period for me now, & i am still in a process that dealer can provide me upgrade or a change of system.
these Eltax speakers cost me Rs. 20,000/- with bill.

Where did you buy it from? How does it sound now? You must have surely played some music on it:D

Had eltax speakers for years, my experience with them have been good for surround sound. Such as watching dvds. Not sure if they are considered high end and may not get enough respect in the industry. But overall, the speakers have been o.k. I have a pair of eltax bipolars, the style of design is groovy. My pair of loudspeakers although do the job and sound decent in watching dvds, i know there are probably better speakers out there. Eltax in overall, probably make good products. I own an older speaker from the Symphony range. In Richer sounds, where i got my speakers from, flogged me Eltax.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back