Anybody using Revital capsules?

I thinking of buying the Revital capsules for health supplements.....want to know if anyone noticed any improvements in their daily health ?

No, I haven't noticed significant improvement. This is a simple OTC medicine. Since last month, I have been using 'Absolut 3G' and I have noticed improvement in my health and energy level.

But before using it consult a doctor or a pharmacist'

Last edited:
Suggest you try OXYVIT 19. Though, marketed as a multi-vitamin, it also has required doses of manganese, selenium, zinc and other elements necessary for the body's upkeep. What I noticed within 30 minutes of consuming a capsule, is a marked rejuvenation felt on the limbs, near total elimination of the mild joint-pains, a very sound sleep with an absolute fresh-feel the following morning.

Sells @ 100-120 bucks for a strip of 10 capsules. Usual dosage is 1 per day after dinner. I have, after some experimentation stuck to 1 capsule after every 3 days.

Good to see some healthy discussions going on in a hifi forum. The greed of listening good music or watching a movie in a HT generally lead to waking up till late night:)

Good to see some healthy discussions going on in a hifi forum. The greed of listening good music or watching a movie in a HT generally lead to waking up till late night:)

You are right. "Greed of listening good music or watching a movie in a HT generally lead to waking up till late night"

Now, It's almost 2 A.M. everybody is sleeping but I'm listening to Mozart's Symphony no 40. Molto Allegro. It's pure bliss.............

Do not forget Protein. Almost the entire Indian population is protein deprived due to our carb rich diet. There has been a remarkable improvement in my stamina after taking B-Protin for more than 3 months now. I run longer on the treadmill, generally fatigue free all day and even in the evenings.
I also take Complete-TD multivitamin 2 times a week.

You can try Absolute 3G or any supplement that contains Co-enzyme Q10

It works at Mitochondrial levels and helps in chemical to energy conversion.

It does work. Try it out but lemme tell you for a energetic form you need regular workouts and exercises. Nothing can replace that.

Our body is not like a car that we turn the key and it's on / off.

It takes time to come into a fully awaken state and also takes time to gradually relax.

Oops I went too far.....you should try supplements that contains Co-enzyme Q10 and exercise.

Hope this helps

I found Supra active to be much better than Revital but it seems it is not available for a long while now.

I agree that for bustling energy, one must do cardio everyday. HIIT is more effective. Even better hit the gym and lift weights. Take whey soon after. This will help you add muscle and increase metabolism. Add a good multivitamin and you will feel energetic whole day till you hit the bed. If you wish you can add Korean Ginseng as separate supplement. Finally having a sound sleep for about 7 hrs is very essential for a fatigue free day.

You can try Absolute 3G or any supplement that contains Co-enzyme Q10

It works at Mitochondrial levels and helps in chemical to energy conversion.

It does work. Try it out but lemme tell you for a energetic form you need regular workouts and exercises. Nothing can replace that.

Our body is not like a car that we turn the key and it's on / off.

It takes time to come into a fully awaken state and also takes time to gradually relax.

Oops I went too far.....you should try supplements that contains Co-enzyme Q10 and exercise.

Hope this helps

I bought a strip of capsules that is named "Absolute" I started taking since two days and I am feeling a bit less pain in the joints....

I bought a strip of capsules that is named "Absolute" I started taking since two days and I am feeling a bit less pain in the joints....
Absolut 3G right? as I mentioned before?

Lack of Calcium may be one of the reasons of your joint pain. But calcium rich diet is not enough to ease your pain. You need to expose yourself to Sunlight. Sunlight is a source of Vitamin D, which helps calcium absorption in our body. Without Vit. D, calcium rich diet/supplement is of no use. With growing scientific progress we spend most of our time indoor, and lack of physical activity make us lazy.
I would say, do work out, at least 5 days a week, initially under a trainer's supervision. Have balanced diet, get yourself exposed to Sunlight (in summer, avoid the time between 12noon and 4PM, else it would induce other complications). And try to spend more time with your family members, pets, and less time with your virtual world. Make your life less complicated.

Wish you all the best.

Unfortunately it seems I bought the one without 3G on it ......
absolut-capsules-8223939808.jpg

My suggestion is to have a good diet (balanced diet) and avoid Revital or any similar capsules. Instead of using your money for such capsules or diet supplements, pay consultation fees to a good dietitian and take his/her advice.

The thing is normal Indian diet regardless of region is generally carb rich and over a prolonged period some mineral and vitamin deficiency do occur.

The best way is taking supplements over a period of time. Like after every month take supplements for 7 days once a day after dinner.

I may point out that taking any kind of supplements regularly is to be generally avoided unless prescribed by a doc / dietician .

There are further complications which involves your kidney and liver. Every one lists the indication of vitamin and mineral deficiency but problems involving the excess intake is never mentioned much, So 7 days on and 30 days off is the way to go.

I have used revital but it only caused stomach burning and nothing else. Regular running and exercising does more wonders to my body than revital.

My recommendation - before taking any supplements consult with a doctor first so that any underlying health issues can be identifed. Better to get a whole body physical done first. Supplements and their benefits are as subjective as audio unfortunately, however ones health is significantly more important than audio.
Cheers,
Sid

90% of problems one will face is because of what you put in the stomach.
Key is to eat less fatty foods i.e. fried and sweets loaded with sugar.
Also eat proteins regularly (a vegetarian needs to eat dhals (all kinds, like toor, masoor etc), rajma, black eyed peas, navy beans, buck wheat, roasted almonds, pistachios, cashews, black walnuts, romano cheese, cheddar cheese, feta cheese, milk without sugar).
A lot of leafy vegetables to get Iron (Spinach, methi etc)
Drink atleast 5-6 glasses of water per day
Avoid eating food after 9 PM
Give rest to stomach for atleast one session a week (eat only fruits but mix 4-5 fruits for that one session)
Limit your indulgences to eating outside to maybe 1-2 times a month (carefully select what to eat)
Limit your indulgences of cola/ industrial fruit juices to maybe once a month, as they are loaded with so much sugar that you will be shocked
Walk in the park or go to gym regularly (2-3 times a week is more than sufficient)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back