Anyone bought anything from UBuy.co.in ?

vj_box

Hello all,

I came across this site and was wondering if any one in the forum has had any experience buying any audio/video gear from this site ?

https://www.ubuy.co.in/

The prices are on par with abroad and I found UHD players, Projectors etc at tempting prices. Not sure if they are a bogus site or something.

Thanks!

custom charges and shipping are extra, try to check out and you will know the actual price which will be almost double, better buy through amazon.com if shipping to India is available.

they are just package forwarders on which once you place an order and they buy Item from USA site (amazon.com, bestbuy etc) and forward it to you.

custom charges and shipping are extra, try to check out and you will know the actual price which will be almost double, better buy through amazon.com if shipping to India is available.

they are just package forwarders on which once you place an order and they buy Item from USA site (amazon.com, bestbuy etc) and forward it to you.
exactly first i was also surprised but later while checking out:p

Yeah thats right Manav. I found that out when I tried to check out an item for example and shipping charges was a turn off but I am still curious to know on their reliability. A UHD player's shipping was shown as 3500 INR for instance and assuming the site is legit, I think it is still good deal since you are not paying any duty ? Although I am not sure if they ask you pay the customs duty once it lands at your door step.

Yeah thats right Manav. I found that out when I tried to check out an item for example and shipping charges was a turn off but I am still curious to know on their reliability. A UHD player's shipping was shown as 3500 INR for instance and assuming the site is legit, I think it is still good deal since you are not paying any duty ? Although I am not sure if they ask you pay the customs duty once it lands at your door step.
You have to pay while checkout. There's no difference between total cost of amazon and ubuy max 500 difference. I feel the amazon delivery and handling customs are better than ubuy. For ubuy it's handled by DHL/courier and and little bit tricky. In case of amazon there's no issues delivery guy takes the KYC while handing over the item and is one time process...

Custom charges has to be paid and it is to be paid while ordering.
You have to pay while checkout. There's no difference between total cost of amazon and ubuy max 500 difference. I feel the amazon delivery and handling customs are better than ubuy. For ubuy it's handled by DHL/courier and and little bit tricky. In case of amazon there's no issues delivery guy takes the KYC while handing over the item and is one time process...
there is no comparison here, AMAZON is the king, and ubuy is an unknown entity, in case of any issue whatever the price of item may be, Amazon have your back but god knows about refund process of ubuy in case of any mishap.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back