Anyone faced problems with Slim CRT's?

metalbandit

I am planning to go for a 21" CRT for my folks to replace our old warhorse, the Videocon CORE, which was a very popular model when it came out in the early 1980's. A 29 incher won't fit in their cabinet, hence have to settle on a 21".

I had a look at the Panasonic 21RX20C last week at Vijay Sales. List price was 7990. Picture and Sound quality were both good, it has a DVD Component input; however I had read in another forum about some issues with slim CRT's. If anyone has actually faced some problems, please let me know.

Thanks.

I am planning to go for a 21" CRT for my folks to replace our old warhorse, the Videocon CORE, which was a very popular model when it came out in the early 1980's. A 29 incher won't fit in their cabinet, hence have to settle on a 21".

I had a look at the Panasonic 21RX20C last week at Vijay Sales. List price was 7990. Picture and Sound quality were both good, it has a DVD Component input; however I had read in another forum about some issues with slim CRT's. If anyone has actually faced some problems, please let me know.

Thanks.

Hi,

I have a Samsung CS29Z40 purchased in June 2007. A very fine TV with superb PQ. This is a Slim Tv and never had any kind of problems with it.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back