• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

My New (Used) FM tuner

yogibear

Congrats !!!

Almost all Tandberg components are top notch. Your antenna reminds me of good old Pilani days, about 40 years back when my father used to experiment with all sorts of antenna to get Doordarshan in home on our B&W Sanyo TV imported from Japan.

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

omishra

Congrats !!!

Almost all Tandberg components are top notch. Your antenna reminds me of good old Pilani days, about 40 years back when my father used to experiment with all sorts of antenna to get Doordarshan in home on our B&W Sanyo TV imported from Japan.
Thank you, yes Tandberg caught my attention as soon as I read about it and analyzed its internals. That's why I acquired complete set of tuner 3001, pre 3002 and power 3003, missed the reel player. Though I use DIY pre-power but Tandberg equipment are top notch. That why they sell 1K USD upwards individually.

yogibear

I would love to own an FM Tuner too. Tandberg has been on my list but the Kenwood review caught my fancy. But it commands top dollars and is a beast to carry back home.....

May be some day soon....

vktarun

With Lots of effort I could get one Kenwood KT-815, but it needs re-alignment. Waiting for Om sir to look into it.

Regards,
Vipin

SPONSORED ADS