Anyone got feedback on VIFA based speakers?

kindofblue

I am considering an assembled speaker from corrson - the TC2s. Does anyone have any feedback on this pair or any other model from corrson or for that matter any other VIFA based speakers? They seem to be widely acclaimed - although I am yet to find a thread or a user that personally owns them.

Would you go for them without any auditioning?

thanks
kindofblue

Hi,

Our friends Anil & Vivek both have made their DIY towers based on these Vifa drivers,so I think they can give a lowdown on them !!

As with Blindly buying without Auditioning is concerned,Its strict NO NO !! If you are planning to buy them then I'd suggest you to Audition it and take a call !!

I don't know whether you've seen my DIY threads (see my signature), So I'd also welcome you to Audition them,if you decide to come to bangalore.

Regards.

Hi, Vifa TC2s is not a popular driver. Best choice would be Vifa P17WJ 008 & D27TG-35-06. I am quite happy with the performance of these midbass drivers, you will find lot of DIY'rs using this drivers in combination around the world. Please check my thread for details

http://www.hifivision.com/my-audio-video-setup/158-my-first-diy-speakers.html

I recently auditioned (soundsgreat) Sreekanth's folded horn tower, sounded great, he has used Indian drivers. I suggest you to follow his design.

Anil

I am considering an assembled speaker from corrson - the TC2s. Does anyone have any feedback on this pair or any other model from corrson or for that matter any other VIFA based speakers? They seem to be widely acclaimed - although I am yet to find a thread or a user that personally owns them.

Would you go for them without any auditioning?

thanks
kindofblue

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back