Anyone has the original version of this song ????

Naveenbnc

Hi Guys.... I searched for the original version of the song BEAUTIFUL by SARAH BRIGHTMAN.

It used to be there on YouTube earlier, but now unavailable. Only remix versions are available. The original version is very pleasant to watch and listen.

The link given in below comment is the remix version.
If any of you have the original version video or high quality audio ...please let me know guys...

Secondly ....il searching for a good quality version of the song SUNSHINE by AEROSMITH. It will be great if anyone can help with that too..
Thanks in advance.

Hi Guys.... I searched for the original version of the song BEAUTIFUL by SARAH BRIGHTMAN.

It used to be there on YouTube earlier, but now unavailable. Only remix versions are available. The original version is very pleasant to watch and listen.

The link given in below comment is the remix version.
If any of you have the original version video or high quality audio ...please let me know guys...

Secondly ....il searching for a good quality version of the song SUNSHINE by AEROSMITH. It will be great if anyone can help with that too..
Thanks in advance.
Hi Naveen
Sarah Brightman's Beautiful track brings back fond memories. I first heard it on FTV back in the days...early 2000s. It was played very often. Later when Wills Lifestyle launched their brand stores in Bombay, this song with the video was played on television placed inside the stores. I have added it to my playlist just now:) Thanks for bringing it up.

Hi Naveen
Sarah Brightman's Beautiful track brings back fond memories. I first heard it on FTV back in the days...early 2000s. It was played very often. Later when Wills Lifestyle launched their brand stores in Bombay, this song with the video was played on television placed inside the stores. I have added it to my playlist just now:) Thanks for bringing it up.
hi rohan ....you are right...there are somany wonderful tracks i used to listen long back .... but most of them i forgot ... this song used to play in some english music channel in the beginning days of cable tv :D. It calm and pleasant to listen ...
I forgot the music channel name ... trying hard to recollect it

somehow i could download 320kbps version of the sone BEAUTIFUL guys thanks a lot for all the help
.... still trying to find the original video though ... :eek::eek:

hi rohan ....you are right...there are somany wonderful tracks i used to listen long back .... but most of them i forgot ... this song used to play in some english music channel in the beginning days of cable tv :D. It calm and pleasant to listen ...
I forgot the music channel name ... trying hard to recollect it
MCM? coz this was the only channel which did not survive in India as its content programming was different to that of MTV and ChannelV and way better

Interestingly, one of the writers of this song is Marshall B. Mathers III a.k.a. Eminem:)

See here
What ????? This is the most unbelievable part. Eminem wrote it ??? Just googled it, but still unable to convince !!!! Thanks a lot for this awesome info !!!☺️☺️☺️

Ya ya... I saw that Naturelover.... :D:D
Actually, if you forget about SarahBrightman for some time and look at the lyrics alone, those lyrics are quite suitable for Eminem rap style.
I mean, if Eminem sings that song in his own style, those lyrics are quite suitable too...

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back