anyone tried the Qacoustics Q-Av ? Help needed

rnksarda

Basically am an interior conscious guy and dint really think of putting up a speaker which is big ( turns out all the good ones are decently big) .
i saw the bose v35 package for this reason which was truly amazing for its size but then again its overhyped and overpriced and i want it to be my last option .

the living area is 17*15 , with dining area - 14*15 . i am enclosing the pictures of the living area only.

please do notice that the tv is on white lamination and i've already put a 1.5sq mm wire on top ( marked) . i do not want any speaker on white lamination.

i've heard about the Qacoustics Q-AV and i really like the way it looks and blends away with the tv and takes care of L-C-R in one. the rear speakers also look very nice in my opinion .

any idea how is the setup ? is it enough for my living area ?

the purpose is 70-30 for movies and music.

i cannot do antything much with wiring , so do suggest me if Q-AV is good , and if not please suggest something which looks good and does the work as well without the hassle

i am in chennai and there is no way for me to audition it , the dealer says the setup is availaible in bangalore . someone help me . opinions required .

Also can someone tell me where to get Denon 1713 in for Cheapest price . ive heard people telling they are getting it for 28-32k on this forum ? help needed

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 50
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 49
I got my Denon AVR-1713 for 32K in Mumbai. I am sure you can get it for 30-31K in Chennai, just call different local AV shops.

The Q-AV has superb reviews, but I couldnt find it in India - then I just bought the Q-Acoustics 2010i wall mount bookshelf speakers.

I had a similar layout problem as you, but no issue with mounting the speakers next to the TV.

i am getting it here in chennai , but for audition i have to go to bangalore . is it possible to get the 1713 for 29 ? people in this forum have got it for that price

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back