Anyone wants to compete in online casual games?

Sandy8992

Hey Friends I was looking if we have anyone here who likes to play online games and compete against each other. It will be fun :p:cool::cool::cool:

I doubt there is anything casual in competitive games :p I can't get myself as animated as when I get pissed off or excited in cs go and fifa :)

I doubt there is anything casual in competitive games :p I can't get myself as animated as when I get pissed off or excited in cs go and fifa :)

Not so good in CS: GO. I used to play CS 1.6. Never shifted to Global Offensive. Also, FIFA is not my cup of tea :p

Bro, I play Modern Warfare, didn't buy cold war yet because Activision seems too greedy on it. Cold war sucks basically made by Treyarch. Infinity ward is much better with maps. Cold war feels too arcade for my taste. Played CSGO but too many abusive people out there and no count of people using aimbots.
MW id: yourPapa

Bro, I play Modern Warfare, didn't buy cold war yet because Activision seems too greedy on it. Cold war sucks basically made by Treyarch. Infinity ward is much better with maps. Cold war feels too arcade for my taste. Played CSGO but too many abusive people out there and no count of people using aimbots.
MW id: yourPapa

True, unfortunately that's how cs has been since a long time. Lot of keyboard warriors , won't say that I don't resort to it sometimes when people go over the line :) Once you reach a particular rank and your account becomes prime the hackers are way lower .

Will get MW sometime and join you , never played COD mp

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back