Helping my dad with his first Home Theatre build. Looking for recommendations and online places to buy.

b1ackhatband1t

Hey Guys!

Newbie here. I am helping my dad build his first Home Theatre. He is buying an LG G3 65" and wants a Dolby Atmos setup. I think for the space and budget, we are looking at 5.1.2 or 5.1.4. He is open to either setup. His top budget is approximately 4,00,000 with some leeway if needed. I am not in India so I don't know any good online places.

What setup would you recommend? Where would you recommend buying from? Ideally, he wants to get online prices and take it to local shops so he can get a good deal and have someone local who can set up the system and calibrate it.

Our TV room is approx 12-15 ft from wall-to-wall TV to sofa and it's more or less the same lengthwise.

Please share your recommendations! Thank you!

@b1ackhatband1t ,,,,For your budget and also to save bucks out of 4 lacs, I will suggest JBL control 1 Pro for LCR + Surrounds + Ceiling. Budget plus performance with a decent AVR like Marantz Cinema series will fit in your room along with a decent subwoofer like dual JBL A120P subwoofer will go well the size of your room. Plus you will have enough money to buy a cozy recliner plus have budget to do some minimal acoustic panels to hang around the room.

Hey Guys!

Newbie here. I am helping my dad build his first Home Theatre. He is buying an LG G3 65" and wants a Dolby Atmos setup. I think for the space and budget, we are looking at 5.1.2 or 5.1.4. He is open to either setup. His top budget is approximately 4,00,000 with some leeway if needed. I am not in India so I don't know any good online places.

What setup would you recommend? Where would you recommend buying from? Ideally, he wants to get online prices and take it to local shops so he can get a good deal and have someone local who can set up the system and calibrate it.

Our TV room is approx 12-15 ft from wall-to-wall TV to sofa and it's more or less the same lengthwise.

you can go with Hifimart for online purchase

Hey Guys!

Which is your city, based on that people can suggest some local dealers where your father can actually audition

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back