Apertura Armonia floorstanders

Hi fiftyfifty

The Monaco dealer of Rethm uses them with his 400 w class d amp and actually prefers it to tubes.:)

I have owned Martin Logan top of the line speakers in the past. To my ears the Rethms are more natural sounding, more dynamic, more immediate and more alive. I would personally prefer the Magnepan over the Logan. The Amphions are also great speakers. Not sure if their floorstander comes in your budget though. You can check with their India dealer. With the Logan it's not just the humidity. Dust is also an issue

Last edited:
Hi fiftyfifty

The Monaco dealer of Rethm uses them with his 400 w class d amp and actually prefers it to tubes.:)

I have owned Martin Logan top of the line speakers in the past. To my ears the Rethms are more natural sounding, more dynamic, more immediate and more alive. I would personally prefer the Magnepan over the Logan. The Amphions are also great speakers. Not sure if their floorstander comes in your budget though. You can check with their India dealer. With the Logan it's not just the humidity. Dust is also an issue

Thanks. Will revisit the Rethm option. Will plan a Cochin visit soon. By the way, who is the Amphion dealer in India. Budget is not such an issue, but the cost should correspond to other components in my setup, one of which may be the weaker link.

It used to be Nexus Audio which is owned by Khushroo Jilla. Don't know if they still carry the line. Joseph Audio is also worth looking at

Last edited:
Thanks. Will revisit the Rethm option. Will plan a Cochin visit soon. By the way, who is the Amphion dealer in India. Budget is not such an issue, but the cost should correspond to other components in my setup, one of which may be the weaker link.

Nexus audio
Mr. Khsuhroo jilla

Great. Congrats. Is this the full electrostatic panel without the bass unit?

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back