Appreciation for NORGE dealership in chennai

jeevabobby26

hi to all the members in the forum,

Need appreciation for NORGE dealership in chennai, please give me your valuable comments. To make a good Brand/Product to land here in chennai.

Hai Jeeva Bobby,

I felt the same that there were no NORGE Dealers in Chennai. In fact I told Mr.Bajaj that a Dealer will definitely help him push the Product in this part of the country. In fact he asked me, "Why don't you take it?"

I am not having any previous exposure to Marketing or sales experience and Music is a just a Hobby for me. Why dont you give a try Mr.Jeeva.

Thanks,

N.Murali

I dont know chennai markets,but in Mumbai Norge is available in Grey market too.I hve seen Norge in Lamington Rd.(AV & IT market)

Hai Jeeva Bobby,

I felt the same that there were no NORGE Dealers in Chennai. In fact I told Mr.Bajaj that a Dealer will definitely help him push the Product in this part of the country. In fact he asked me, "Why don't you take it?"

I am not having any previous exposure to Marketing or sales experience and Music is a just a Hobby for me. Why dont you give a try Mr.Jeeva.

Thanks,

N.Murali

Hi murali,

First i thank you very much, for your wonderfull appreciation for NORGE dealership in chennai. Already being a exclusive dealer for many reputed brands. I have no problem to deal with such a good indian brand to market in this south region. I contacted MR.SHYAM BAJAJ and sent a mail to him for NORGE dealership in chennai. Waiting for reply though.

And also post this thread for the appreciation for the norge dealership in chennai from all our forum members. I waited for reply from our forum members, since i post this thread here. There were somany views of this thread, but no one is was just replied adn for that i dont get fedup, just looking for the reply 'coz sure in this forum someone will comment at one single moment for my thread.

But, surprisingly this was my birthday gift from my fellow forum memebers MURALI and SPIROVIOUS. Thanks a lot, you two guys. and many more members who are all going to reply this thread

I take this appreication as a b'day gift.:)

Thank you all.......................

i know Norge is complete VFM.

Tried the Norge 2030(in absence of 2060) and concerto 1000 amp today in Silo media solutions Pune and it was couple with wharf crystal towers..........and input was a pioneer 400 dvd player. Honestly I was blown away by the quality of the output.

While the top CA 640 and Marantz may beat this anyday (i have not heard the Marantz yet) for sheer SQ and price nothing beats this.

i know Norge is complete VFM.

Tried the Norge 2030(in absence of 2060) and concerto 1000 amp today in Silo media solutions Pune and it was couple with wharf crystal towers..........and input was a pioneer 400 dvd player. Honestly I was blown away by the quality of the output.

While the top CA 640 and Marantz may beat this anyday (i have not heard the Marantz yet) for sheer SQ and price nothing beats this.

@suprateep: where is this Silo in pune? Would love to have an audition.

Hi Jeeva,

Norge, Bevox, Sonodyne were very good brands in those days ( during my college days) I have seen Sonodyne still surviving and it is good to know that Norge is also still alive and what about Bevox is it still there and regarding Norge are they making remote models?. Anyhow I wish you a grand sucess in your venture.

Regards

sub

good idea, with such a solid reputation for being a genuine home grown VFM audio option, Norge is something a lot of people a budget consider, but in a place like Chennai, the logistics of auditioning are impossible, and people drop this as an option. If there is a dealer in Chennai, i am sure the sales of Norge in Chennai will see a definite upswing.

Hi Jeeva,

Norge, Bevox, Sonodyne were very good brands in those days ( during my college days) I have seen Sonodyne still surviving and it is good to know that Norge is also still alive and what about Bevox is it still there and regarding Norge are they making remote models?. Anyhow I wish you a grand sucess in your venture.

Regards

sub

hi sub,

As i said already NORGE models has remote option.

The models with optional remotes are:-

1) NORGE 2000 REFERENCE
2) NORGE 1000 CONCERTO GOLD
3) NORGE 2060
4) NORGE 4242
5) NORGE 2030
AS FROM NORGE CATALOG, NORGE 2030 AMPLI TUNER DOES NOT HAVE INFORMATION ABOUT REMOTE OPTIONS AND THE DETAILS FOR THE NORGE 2030 AMPLI TUNER MODEL IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE CATALOG.

hi sub,

As i said already NORGE models has remote option.

The models with optional remotes are:-

1) NORGE 2000 REFERENCE
2) NORGE 1000 CONCERTO GOLD
3) NORGE 2060
4) NORGE 4242
5) NORGE 2030
AS FROM NORGE CATALOG, NORGE 2030 AMPLI TUNER DOES NOT HAVE INFORMATION ABOUT REMOTE OPTIONS AND THE DETAILS FOR THE NORGE 2030 AMPLI TUNER MODEL IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE CATALOG.

Norge catalogs & manuals are not available online,do you have any link?

Dear friends,

This is my 1st post. been thro' the forums for a few days and it is a great site(most google search leads one here_

I live in chennai. Have a bose companion 3 , but trying to get a good amp and speakers within 20k. Trying for second hand also.Is there a norge dealer in chennai. Planning to get wharf 9.1. what is the latest price in chennai.

Thank all the contributors to the forum immensely for making me somewhat hi-fi wise .Any feedback will be appreciated

Thanks Sri, i inquired and 9.1 is around 13k(pro musicals).Any idea where i can get it cheaper and how can i get Norge in chennai?Do u have 9.1? How does it sound?

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back