AR Rahman audio cds

I just saw OLX has some Rahman brand new CDs for sale. Price seemed reasonable compared to eBay.

its always price varies with title ......so when u contact them ...it starts from 1000 or 1500 and upwards

its better to buy brand new Ramiy CD's .....they are regularly releasing old collection ....one ARR and one Raja CD whenever they release new albums

Hi Friends

This is my first post in this forum. Im looking for the following ACDs of Rahman.

Is there any webstore where I can get these. I have checked flipkart, 600024.com and landmark webstore.

Any shops also would be helpful. Here is the list

1992 Roja(Tamil)
1993 Pudhiya Mugam
1994 Kadhalan
1994 Super Police
1994 Thiruda Thiruda
1996 Anthimanthaarai
1996 Indira (Priyanka)
1996 Kadhal Desam
1997 Minsaara Kanavu
1997 Ratchakan
1998 Doli Saja Ke Rakhna
1998 Jeans
1998 Kabhi Na Kabhi
1999 Kadhalar Dinam
1999 Mudhalvan
1999 Taj Mahal
2000 Thenali
2001 One 2 Ka 4
2001 Paarthale Paravasam
2002 Baba
2002 Kadhal Virus
2002 Kannathil Muthamittal
2002 The Legend of Bhagat Singh
2003 Boys
2003 Parasuram
2003 Udhaya
2004 Kangalal Kaidhu Sei
2006 Parashuram: One Man Army
Probably you can try with calypso Store Jayanagar Bangalore

I just saw OLX has some Rahman brand new CDs for sale. Price seemed reasonable compared to eBay.

Yes, For used CD they charge 1500 till few Thousands.Also I dont know why People compare Ebay Price aganist OLX, I mean for the CDs pressed i India.

I would say,Just Install Tidal and enjoy.CD IS REAL WASTE OF HARD EARNED MONEY.Its just piece of Jewel.

I recently got CD PYR 8027 Roja / ThangaKolusu 1st edition Audio cd and when i ripped the cd i found that all tracks use full 22khz frequency where as the other albums from Rahman released during 90's only go till 20Khz like Thiruda Thiruda, Kizhakku Cheemayile & Iruvar for example. Can anyone with this version of CD confirm on this please? I have a later version from Lahari which i bought few years back doesn't use full 22Khz frequency it uses the same 20khz. Did the 1st edition roja had Full 22Khz Frequency?

01 Chinna Chinna Asai.wav.png04 Pudhu Vellai Mazhai.wav.png

I Have been collecting Rahman audio cd's whenever i see them for a decent price. But still the asking price from the seller has always been extremely high in websites like OLX even when the condition of the CD's are not that great. What would be a good deal for any 1st edition Pyramid / Alaiosai cd's from Rahman if the condition is brand new? I Recently got this Roja / Thangakolusu and Thiruda Thiruda / Pudhiya Mugam OMI version each for 500Rs they were brand new and unused is it a good deal?

I Have been collecting Rahman audio cd's whenever i see them for a decent price. But still the asking price from the seller has always been extremely high in websites like OLX even when the condition of the CD's are not that great. What would be a good deal for any 1st edition Pyramid / Alaiosai cd's from Rahman if the condition is brand new? I Recently got this Roja / Thangakolusu and Thiruda Thiruda / Pudhiya Mugam OMI version each for 500Rs they were brand new and unused is it a good deal?

these are pirated or now called as repress CD ....looks like original and copied from original ...right from the CD make to artwork etc ...I have a few of them and the SQ is quite good .....so its ok

I bought one from what looks like a genuine seller in Olx, picked up Original Bombay cd for 1200 and brand new and sealed pack which was not used. He sells sealed packs only and is from Bangalore. Maybe you can check it out.

if its Bombay - universal CD - then be careful a lot of pirated Universal CD's are being sold ....MRP will be 295 ....and many titles like Khamoshi , Gambler / Johny Mera Naam etc are available . The art work will be similar to Vinyl released by Universal .

See art work in both the Links to identify pirated CD -

Original Bombay CD released by Universal last is this one -

if its Bombay - universal CD - then be careful a lot of pirated Universal CD's are being sold ....MRP will be 295 ....and many titles like Khamoshi , Gambler / Johny Mera Naam etc are available . The art work will be similar to Vinyl released by Universal .

Very helpful, I have the one which does not look like the Vinyl so guessing that is the original one? I have the Vinyl too which I bought from Amazon for 1700.

Hi , im a r rahman music collector , i would like to exchange my double cds with others . Anyone interested ping me

Last edited by a moderator:
I was able to collect most of the ARR CDs, BIG thanks to the forum members who helped to get the same. Still in search for the following AUDIO CDs of ARR / Nadeem Shravan:

1. Uzhavan (Pyramid)
2. Kizhakku Cheemayile (Pyramid)
3. Duet (Pyramid)
4. Rangeela (Dashmesh International DI 37009)
5. Humse Hai Muqabla (Melody / Time Audio / Venus MCD No 500)
6. Humse Hai Muqabla (Time Audio / Venus TFCD 014)
7. Fire (Colosseum Schallplatten CST 34.8068)
8. Duniya Dilwalon Ki (Melody MCD No 661)
9. Duniya Dilwalon Ki (Melody / Venus MCD No 661)
10. Hindustani (Tips TECD 5504 First Edition)
11. Hindustani (Tips Platinum TCCD 6048)
12. Kabhi Na Kabhi (Pyramid / Bombino Music PHCD 100)
13. Sapnay (RPG / HMV CDF 110069 First Edition)
14. Sapnay (RPG Music CDF 110076 UK Edition)
15. Taal (Dashmesh International / Tips DE 37004)
16. Water (Varese Sarabande / Colosseum Schallplatten GmbH VSD 6695)
17. Water (Varese Sarabande 302 066 695 2)
18. Deewana (Melody)
19. Saajan (Melody)
20. Baazigar (Melody)
21. Khuda Gawah (Melody)
22. Jodha Akbar TAMIL (Sony Music)
23. HUM (EMI Made in UK)

Any help in getting these CDs would be really appreciated.
@Hassan Khani are you still looking for these ?

i bought these thinking its original . anyway disc quality and posters printing quality is very bad. thanks for the info.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back