Are the new LG Inverter AC available in India?

Hi Rishiguru, thanks for the reply!
If this is the case with current LG inverter model then please suggest be the most efficient model. I was more inclined towards Diakin since my current Model of Daikin (details below) is very efficeint.

Daikin FTKS25E 0.75 T (R410)
COP of 4.17
http://www.daikinindia.com/pdf/split-pdf/wall-mounted-ftks-25-35e.pdf

but other than this model all 1-1.5 ton models are very less efficient COP 3.23 for 1.5 ton.
there newly introduced R-32 model is also having COP of 3.4 but I havent got any single review of this model so there will be no comaparison can be done with this model and also I think its made in india, I am not sure quality wise it is good or bad to get an indian made AC.

thats why I am looking at other brands. your sharp inverter is very interesting but I heard the news somewhere that there AC division will possibly be merging with daikin.

also do sharp have service centers in Navi Mumbai? is there any testimonial of cooling efficiancy of the Hi Rishiguru, thanks for the reply!
If this is the case with current LG inverter model then please suggest be the most efficient model. I was more inclined towards Diakin since my current Model of Daikin (details below) is very efficeint.

Daikin FTKS25E 0.75 T (R410)
COP of 4.17
http://www.daikinindia.com/pdf/split-pdf/wall-mounted-ftks-25-35e.pdf

but other than this model all 1-1.5 ton models are very less efficient COP 3.23 for 1.5 ton.
there newly introduced R-32 model is also having COP of 3.4 but I haven't got any single review of this model so there will be no comparison that can be done with this model and also I think its made in india, I am not sure quality wise it is good or bad to get an indian made AC
thats why I am looking at other brands. your sharp inverter is very interesting but I heard the news somewhere that there AC division will possibly be merging daikin.

also do sharp have service centers in Navi Mumbai?

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back