Are you interested in paperbacks...?

Hi

Great to find a fellow admirer of books. Like you I also love the feel and the smell of the books...

I'd like to have :

1. Jonathan Kellerman - Rage
2. Phil Margolin - Fugitve
3. Lawrence Sanders - McNelly's Alibi
4. David Baldacci - Split Second
5. James Patterson - London Bridges

Plz let me know if you can spare them.

Thanks
Received the courier today.

Many thanks for the effort.

Happy Reading !!

From the authors I'm aware of, any book from Lisa Gardner or James Patterson would fall under Suspense, Mystery & Thriller genre.

Thank you mate :)

@hydrovac : mate, if there any left from the authors @Yuvaraj_N mentioned, please save book (no pun intended) 2-3 for me and let me know the payment details for the courier (To Noida).

Great initiative, kudos!

@Yuvaraj_N... good recommendation!

However, there is only one title from Lisa Gardener left... could you recommend any other from the new lot?
You can pick from old lot also. BTW your books are on the way... check PM for details.

Thanks

1537855290439.jpeg

1537855334379.jpeg

Some hardbound...

1537855355885.jpeg

Thank you mate :)

@hydrovac : mate, if there any left from the authors @Yuvaraj_N mentioned, please save book (no pun intended) 2-3 for me and let me know the payment details for the courier (To Noida).

Great initiative, kudos!

@harryneopotter,

Reserved:
1. Hide - Lisa Gardener
2. The Associate - Phillip Margolin
3. Split Second - Alex Kava

It is good that many of you are offering novels for giveaway. It is only going to get more and more difficult to store these books due to paucity of space and availability of books in digital form.

I suggest to fellow members who have surplus books to donate it to govt. libraries or govt. schools for the benefit of those from underprivileged families.
More so give it to schools and libraries in towns and villages.
More so, I suggest study books, guides, reference books in good condition may also be included in the giveaways.

We can also start a campaign across India in managing the useful distribution of used books.

I suggest to fellow members who have surplus books to donate it to govt. libraries or govt. schools for the benefit of those from underprivileged families.
Though many of us don't like to read books over a screen, agree on the point that once finished reading a book, just keeping them on a display or storing it idle, is a book wasted.
I generally rent my books from a private library and few which I own, usually give it away to public libraries.

Can you send me any 2-3 from remaining,
Just like there is IMDB for movie reviews, we've 'goodreads.com' for books review. It can be helpful for you to decide....

Can you send me any 2-3 from remaining, as don`t know which ones are available and almost all seems from my desired choices.

@Vagabond
I have selected these books for you... hope you like them.

1. Signal - Patrick Lee
2. l. A. Times - Stuart Woods
3. The Sanctuary - Raymond Khoury
4. Dark Watch - Clive Cussler

PM your shipping address.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back