ARN Systems Bangalore

sameer kumar

Hi!

It was a wonderful experience with M/S. ARN Systems, Bangalore. I purchased my Tiny Dancers (Usher BE 718s) on 31st January 2009. They are terrific monitors. I am very happy with the purchase.The reason for this post is an outcome of my observation on Mr. Sridhar's, patience in addressing apprehensions of a remote buyer about the product. I appreciate his knowledge on the subject and look at him as my mentor in building up a good audio set up in future. Dealing with Mr.Sridhar was really nice and professional and be assured he will give the perfect advice in your audio requirements.

Sameer

Hi!

It was a wonderful experience with M/S. ARN Systems, Bangalore. I purchased my Tiny Dancers (Usher BE 718s) on 31st January 2009. They are terrific monitors. I am very happy with the purchase.The reason for this post is an outcome of my observation on Mr. Sridhar's, patience in addressing apprehensions of a remote buyer about the product. I appreciate his knowledge on the subject and look at him as my mentor in building up a good audio set up in future. Dealing with Mr.Sridhar was really nice and professional and be assured he will give the perfect advice in your audio requirements.

Sameer
Thats nice to hear Sameer. Congrats on your purchase.
Can you tell us more about what all other speakers you auditioned along with the Ushers and why you chose the Usher over those.
What setup do you have?
Sorry for all the questions.

Though I've not actually bought anything from ARN, I did visit them last year to audition the Anthony Gallo Ref. 3.1's. Though it was a Sunday and technically a holiday for them, I was given a free hand and all the assistance I needed. I spent quite some time auditioning the speakers with different amps and CD's. If I decide in the future to buy audio components, ARN would be my first port of call...

Though I've not actually bought anything from ARN, I did visit them last year to audition the Anthony Gallo Ref. 3.1's. Though it was a Sunday and technically a holiday for them, I was given a free hand and all the assistance I needed. I spent quite some time auditioning the speakers with different amps and CD's. If I decide in the future to buy audio components, ARN would be my first port of call...
Do they deliver to other states?

Hi!

Sameer

Hi Sameer
thanks for your post :) I am glad you are enjoying your speakers. I am also thankful for your faith in us. Its not easy to do this with someone with whom you have never done business before (and even more so to do this remotely)

cheers
Sridhar

Thats nice to hear Sameer. Congrats on your purchase.
Can you tell us more about what all other speakers you auditioned along with the Ushers and why you chose the Usher over those.
What setup do you have?
Sorry for all the questions.

I am bit new to this hifi world and started my journey in May 2008 on a wrong note by pairing Dynaudio audience 72 with Cyrus 8vs2.

In October 2008, I've exchanged Cyrus 8vs2 with Plinius 8150 and enjoyed Plinius- Dynes combo for 4 months. I feel that this combo is at its best on higher volume. I could not play all the time on higher volume due to room size in my apartment.

Based on reviews,suggestions of forum members,bought these Tiny dancers in January. Now, I am able to enjoy music at moderate listening levels with very effective bottom end and BE 718 perfectly addressed all my requirements.

I have not experienced many products to compare & give a reason to buy USHERS.
My current set up:Cyrus 8SE > Plinius 8150 .> Usher BE 718

Cheers
Sameer

I have bought & will be buying a couple of components from Sridhar at ARN and he is an excellent person to deal with. On my first visit to the store - I had a lengthy audition - in their excellent facility and he was totally acommodating of my requirements with no pressure to buy. Secondly he is very knowledgeable about his products & his pricing is excellent as well. Highly recommended :thumbsup:.
Cheers
Sid

Great to see people taking up dealerships for Usher. I really wish someone would do it in Chennai as well. These excellent speakers need a good distribution network for them to fulfil their sales potential.

Great to see people taking up dealerships for Usher. I really wish someone would do it in Chennai as well. These excellent speakers need a good distribution network for them to fulfil their sales potential.

And Cochin too!
I had so wanted to audition the s520s back in April when I wanted to buy my speakers. I coudnt head to Bangalore and my young blood and impatience got the better of me:D, so went in for the Missions at the earliest.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back